What a nice/shocking surprise...

CyclingDiva
CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
I have been so frustrated lately with my 5 lbs weight loss. It seems like I've been STUCK forever now.
Tomorrow my husband and I are going to watch our local baseball teams playoff game in Sacramento (they are kicking butt) :bigsmile: So my hubby went and bought me a new shirt to represent. What a sweety :tongue:
Anyways I decided to try on some shorts to see what worked and since it's raining and overcast I decided to try on some of my jeans as well...OMG!!!
To my surprise :noway: with only a 5 lbs loss, my pants that were TIGHT, TIGHT back in Feb. are loss on me?
I pulled them off without unbuttoning them :bigsmile:
It's amazing what toning does. I always tend to get so hung up on wanting the numbers on the scale to go down. Sometimes I forget to slow down and think of what everything else I've been doing does for my body (cutting back on what I eat, toning and workouts).
Working out isn't anything new to me, but since I've been trying lean up and loose inches I've made my workouts WAY more intense :tongue:
On top of my regular gym workouts. I had been riding my bike 15-20 miles a day. That was definitely starting to pay off. There has been alot of road work in my town this past month. I know once I'm able to ride to the other side of town again, hopefully starting this week, more weight and inches will come off...YEAH!!!
One more size and my $100.00 Lucky jeans might fit me again :bigsmile:
So that was my sweet surprise today
Kel~ :flowerforyou:
p.s. I added 3 new pics of my cute new shirt and my new shorter hair cut I got today :bigsmile:

Replies

• CyclingDiva
    I have been so frustrated lately with my 5 lbs weight loss. It seems like I've been STUCK forever now.
    Tomorrow my husband and I are going to watch our local baseball teams playoff game in Sacramento (they are kicking butt) :bigsmile: So my hubby went and bought me a new shirt to represent. What a sweety :tongue:
    Anyways I decided to try on some shorts to see what worked and since it's raining and overcast I decided to try on some of my jeans as well...OMG!!!
    To my surprise :noway: with only a 5 lbs loss, my pants that were TIGHT, TIGHT back in Feb. are loss on me?
    I pulled them off without unbuttoning them :bigsmile:
    It's amazing what toning does. I always tend to get so hung up on wanting the numbers on the scale to go down. Sometimes I forget to slow down and think of what everything else I've been doing does for my body (cutting back on what I eat, toning and workouts).
    Working out isn't anything new to me, but since I've been trying lean up and loose inches I've made my workouts WAY more intense :tongue:
    On top of my regular gym workouts. I had been riding my bike 15-20 miles a day. That was definitely starting to pay off. There has been alot of road work in my town this past month. I know once I'm able to ride to the other side of town again, hopefully starting this week, more weight and inches will come off...YEAH!!!
    One more size and my $100.00 Lucky jeans might fit me again :bigsmile:
    So that was my sweet surprise today
    Kel~ :flowerforyou:
    p.s. I added 3 new pics of my cute new shirt and my new shorter hair cut I got today :bigsmile:
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    That is awsome. Way to go. woot..woot.. woot.. :drinker: :drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Wow. Congrats. What a nice surprise. Love the new 'do.....:flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    That's awesome! You inspire me to keep going and pushing on!
    :flowerforyou:
    (you look great - love the new pics!)
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    YES!!! I know how you feel, it sure does feel great. And you look great too:smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Great job!
    Yahooooo

Kim
  • windian
    windian Posts: 20 Member
    I'm excited for you as well as myself. I jumped on the scale and found that I had lost another pound. YEA!
  • CyclingDiva
    WOOT WOOT TO ALL OF US BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Have a great Memorial Day,
    Kelly :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    wow!! congrats! pulled on a size XS from american eagle shorts and went doh! okay, need to lose a few more before these are comfortable (read: do not have to wear a baggy t shirt!) so i'm hoping those work by next weekend!

horray!! have fun at the game. i love baseball. and i love your hair.
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    I love that--your lucky jeans. I call mine my "tester" shorts because I know when I can fit into them I'm at my lowest in a long time. (I can button them right now, but they still aren't very comfortable, so I have a ways to go.) Here's to you wearing your "lucky" jeans and me wearing my "tester" shorts! :drinker:
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    She meant Lucky Brand!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!