All these women gettin all hot.....

Replies

• Adam Levine is alright....

Until he opens his mouth. Instant ladywood killer.

I'll stick with Joe Manganiello, Hugh Jackman, and RDJ. Thanks, though.
    or Gerard Butler.
    I like MEN who look like MEN.

Back off lady. Gerard Butler is miiiiiiiiiiiiiine :bigsmile:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    No thanks.

More Rufus Sewell, plz.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    I'm not really a fan of tattoos, but Adam Levine has them in allll the right places! Loving the eye candy!! He is number 2 on my celeb pass list right behind a scruffy Bradley Cooper.

Cooper1.jpg

Umm....nom....uh huh! What? Wait...I have drool on my keyboard...:love:
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Alexander Skarsgård = God....

Enough said!!!

117.jpg
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    You can have my share...
  • Blah....his voice is horrible.
  • :wink: Leslee I can't see the pics your posting hahaha damn work computer is blocking them
    I'm sure it's of Ian though

Actually, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, and Alex Olaughlin!

mmmmm Alex O'Loughlin......:love:
    Pretty sure I made out with a look a like once :drinker:

VERY JEALOUS!
  • Alexander Skarsgård = God....

Enough said!!!

117.jpg

omg, I need to go rewatch True Blood now to watch him make vampire love with Sookie....
  • he looks like he would smell bad

I so seriously thought the same thing!!! LOL i do like the tats thought
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Alexander Skarsgård = God....

Enough said!!!

117.jpg
    That's Alexand Skarsgard?!?!? You'd think I live under a rock or something; I seriously did not think that was what he looked like, but apparently I've only ever heard the name and never seen the guy.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    ]This. Except I don't know who Joe Manganiello is

120618-joe-manganiello.jpg

....you're welcome :wink:
    What's really funny: I was scrolling up from the bottom and saw the picture before the text and said, "Huh...who the hell is that guy?"

He's okay, but if I was a 14-year-old girl, I wouldn't tack that picture on my wall. Not my cup of tea, I guess. I think I go for "pretty boys" more. 14-year-old me DID put up pictures of Ryder Strong and Jonathan Jackson, and her favorite Newsie was Spot (not that anyone knows what that means).

HA! I totally know who Spot is! LOL That's also why I don't find Christian Bale attractive...I keep picturing him as Francis "The Cowboy" Sullivan! LMAO!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    oh yes, he is very hot =) I agree, more Adam!!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    I'm sorry. . . who is Adam Levine exactly?

He is the lead singer of Maroon 5
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    I dont find him hot at all...well his tattoos are hot, but other than that..nothing

lol this :D
  • gingerjen7
    ]This. Except I don't know who Joe Manganiello is

120618-joe-manganiello.jpg

....you're welcome :wink:
    What's really funny: I was scrolling up from the bottom and saw the picture before the text and said, "Huh...who the hell is that guy?"

He's okay, but if I was a 14-year-old girl, I wouldn't tack that picture on my wall. Not my cup of tea, I guess. I think I go for "pretty boys" more. 14-year-old me DID put up pictures of Ryder Strong and Jonathan Jackson, and her favorite Newsie was Spot (not that anyone knows what that means).

HA! I totally know who Spot is! LOL That's also why I don't find Christian Bale attractive...I keep picturing him as Francis "The Cowboy" Sullivan! LMAO!
    I do think Christian Bale is attractive, but I rarely crush over the star of a movie, so I was all about Spot and Kid Blink. It made me sad when Christian turned into a megastar though, because I felt like he was "mine" first and now everyone knows him and loves him. And also he has said less than favorable things about Newsies, which is blasphemy.
  • gingerjen7
    I'm sorry. . . who is Adam Levine exactly?

He is the lead singer of Maroon 5
    And also the person whose pictures are featured in the first three posts of this thread.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    I never thought he was attractive until I saw him on The Voice. Turns out he has an awesome personality and isn't full of himself like the majority of other celebrities.

^^^Agreed. Now I have a full on crush.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    I never thought he was attractive until I saw him on The Voice. Turns out he has an awesome personality and isn't full of himself like the majority of other celebrities.

^^^Agreed. Now I have a full on crush.

But still not a fan of Maroon 5. Except for the new song. Darn it.....
  • My vote goes to Manu.

manu2-300x283.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hey I'm a pig...I'll look at anything that takes his shirt off...I admit it...I'd like some more now please. OINK