ShamROCKIN' Sixers WK 1

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Verda - I think your body just needs to adjust to the meds. Don't want to have too many changes at once. Have your energy increase is a big one. The weight has no choice but to follow.

Cathy - I'm so impressed with the nutritionist and the trainer. Keep it going. I'm going to have go to the book store and peruse the Beck diet book. Now I'm curious.

Lauryn - I love your post. Very inspiring. And I applaud your enjoyment of the ice cream instead of wolfing it down. When I binge badly, I tend to just shove it in my mouth, with so much guilty, but I keep going. Even with 2 to 3 servings, if you are enjoying it, you are up the upswing. Great job.

Amylou - I think the difference between a healthy lifestyle and DIE-t is not depriving ourselves of our necessities ;) Coffee for you. Peanut butter for me. BTW, both have some health benefits, so we are still good.

Tiff - Keep taking care of yourself.

Kel - Great job on the Shred. I'm always impressed by the intense workout. And the motivation it takes to stick with it. Keep us posted.

Alison - This is the first week I have planned Monday through Friday and logged them except for dinners, and I have not gone over my calories even once, which is a huge deal. So great idea!

Tamm - I see the 190s in your future on this challenge. We are all here cheering you on!!!

Amylys - Remember you did more in one day than a lot of people do all week. Great job!

B - WE MISS YOU!!!! Hope you are doing okay girl.

To everyone I missed, GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!

For me, trying to squeeze in exercise today. Work, work, work, volunteer at school, hopefully gym time, then the evening with my baby boy. I haven't gone over my calories yet. Usually, as soon as I see the scale going down, I start using it as an excuse to eat that extra cookie, piece of cake, loaf of bread (did I mention all at the same time?) But I am determined this time. I love that when I have been stepping on the scale it just keeps going down. Either way, I am definitely feeling better (although overslept for the second morning in a row, aarrrggghhh).

Well, time to get to it. Have a great day everyone. Talk to you soon.
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    quick good morning...

need to have the dog to the groomers in 20 mins. it's only 2 miles up the road.

yesterday with the nutritionist he talked about water intake. he said that he wants to see us take in no less than 64 oz. would love to see us take in a gallon a day. we loose a pint just sleeping. and that there are signs our bodies might need the water....
    poor muscle tone, digestive problems, excess body fat, muscle soreness, very hungry, poor sleep, RLS, kidney stones, gallbladder, over heated. that our bodies will store fat if we don't get enough water. drink plain water nothing added. a little fresh lemon or lime is fine, cause you use such a little amount.

of course everyone has their opinion on the subject of water. this was just his.

need to get the dog and get going....
  • amyls8710
    amyls8710 Posts: 74
    Kel -- sounds like your working really hard ! keep it up !

Tiff-- Get your rest girl .... you need it ! and when your sick your body desperately needs the sleep ! take it easy !

Amylou-- good luck preparing for the big test on tuesday!... I go through the same time periods... where a. i wont even buy ice cream and then b. you just go overboard and put it in the freezer where YOU WILL def. eat it hahah ! Im working on WATER tooo ! the first few weeks i was drinking great amounts ... but its tapered off just becausze im busy with the baby ! gotta do better !

Lorna-- thanks so so much! keep that determination girl ! we can do it ! glad your feeling lots better !

Cathy --- hey girl ... you usually check in early morning so jus saying HAVE A great day ! have you used your new treadmill!?!?!?

AFM:
    Ive been wanting my ticker to show the weight ive lost overall ..... so if you see my weight go up ..... its cuz late tonight im going to post my weight at 277 which was my start weight..... a few weeks ago...... and then weigh tomorrow morning and post the weight .... so that it shows my true loss...... which is around 13 lbs or so ! ..... just wanted to give you all a heads up hahahah so it doesnt look lik ive gained anything hahahah !

be back laterz !

Goals for today:

1. no snacking (badsnacks)
    2. LOTS OF WATER
    3. Do 4 miles !!!!!
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Good morning everyone! Spent last nite at an awards ceremony for a contest called "Picture the Music". K-6 students listen to classical music and make a picture to it. A school can only enter 7 into the contest. 6 of my 7 made the top 100 (over 16000 kids participated). My 3rd grader won best of show! I was so proud of her. By the way I teach art. Great career! Needless to say I didn't get home till 10:30. Tired this morning!
    Verda - I have been on thyroid medicine since i was in my 20's, around 25 yrs now. It has never made me lose weight. The only reason anyone noticed it at that time was my thyroid gland was very enlarged. To be honest, there have been times i didn't take it for months,( when i was younger) and I can't tell the difference. But the meds keep everything going! Good luck.
    Chipper - how is the new treadmill going? What fun!
    Amy - Love the picture on your ticker! When I eat pizza at home i have been getting the Kashi Pizzas. They are pretty good. I love extra sauce as well!
    Amylou - I love ice cream as well. If I buy it i eat four bites. It takes alot of will power but I do it. That way i get enough to have the flavor and enjoyment with out the excess weight.

Well I need to get ready for work... Have a good day everyone!
  • amyls8710
    sandy-- wow THAT IS FANTASTIC ! woohooooo for the kids being in the top 100! that is an accomplishment ! So proud of you and your students!

AFM:

well i had a mini food breakthrough! Had to share... out of boredom... and being tired ... i went and grabbed the bag of Reduced Fat Chocolate chip cookies ! and a big glass of milk! I used to never know when to stop ! and i ate the first cookie !! little sip of milk ! and said... "AMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?! YOU SAW 264 this morning" so i looked on the back ... and it said 3 COOKIES was a serving... i grabbed out two out the container ..... went and put the bag back in the cabinet.... and measured out a 1/4 cup of the milk! and went and slowly enjoyed the last two cookies... and then filled my jug that holds 32 oz of water and drank that instead !

WOOHOOOOOOOO

STEP in the right direction !

Love Amez
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Good morning all!

1st...I'd like to say thank you for all the kind words. I can always count on your gals to bring me back up!

2nd...I think Lauryn has started something! It's a great idea for us to all put our weaknesses down so that we can see them...sometimes it's better to have that extra "umpf" to get us more motivated...so I will be joining you and listing mine.

3rd...I had another crappy night...no exercise...HORRIBLE eating...I just can't get myself out of this rut! It SUCKS! I think I just am wanting to spend every single second with my little one...I was bawling this morning because I didn't want to leave her and come to work...this was the worst it's EVER been...what is going on? On a bright note...I have half day off tomorrow as we are taking Kadence in for her 6 month check up! Can't wait to see how much she weighs now! AND I'm pretty sure we will be starting her on baby food this weekend...YAY! I can't wait! She already is eyeing everything I eat...and when I have something on a spoon, she opens her mouth! She is SO ready!

Okay...so here are my weaknesses...

#1: Chocolate...if it's in the house, I will devour it! So...I need to make sure to not have any on hand!

#2: Pizza...since I've been pregnant, we've gotten into a HORRIBLE habit of ordering pizza whenever I don't feel like cooking. And my husband and I demolish it! I mean we each have HALF of that stinkin' large pizza in all it's greasy, cheesy glory! HORRIBLE!!!! So...I need to quit doing that!

#3: Excuses...I can ALWAYS find an excuse to skip a workout...and it's always that I want to play with Kadence, or I'm too tired, or I just don't feel like it. I need to quit doing this! I will NEVER get back to my old body at this rate, and I WAS doing so good! I keep telling myself "You don't have to worry about getting skinny, you're a mom now" when I should be saying "You need to get skinny BECAUSE you're a mom now!" I want to be healthy for Kadence and be a good example...and it starts NOW!

So...those are my biggest weaknesses...Some are going to harder than others to overcome, but I know I can get back into a routine again...I KNOW it! I just hope my motivation to DO it comes sooner rather than later!

Well...have a good morning all, and I'll check back later!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Cathy, I am envious that you have a treadmill. I wish I had one (and room for it) in my place!

Tamm, you are a mere two pounds from being back under 200. You can do that, easy peasy!!! (And thank you, your complement made me teary eyed. What goes around comes around.... so let's all be positive so that others will encourage us when we are feeling less-than-sunny :wink:)

AmyLou, I'm not giving up my morning coffee either, with all 180 calories of sugar free French Vanilla creamer!! haha We all must have SOME indulgence, some allowance in our daily lives!

Lula, with my binges I do the same -- food into mouth, inhale, cram more in. I did this with a bag of cheese puffs the other night. I'm working on this, and probably need to bring this up with my therapist if it doesn't stop soon.

Cathy, losing a pint of water during sleep makes sense to me!! I wake up dehydrated in the mornings all the time!!! Plus, one of my meds gives me night sweats, so I probably lose more than a pint. Maybe on the weekends, I can keep a gallon of water handy and make sure to drink it in whole each day. A new goal? Maybe!

Random thought: I should start making my own pizzas. I'd probably love them. Why do I deny myself this possible joy???

Amez, that control is FANTASTIC!!!!! I use to be able to do that, but my control got lost somewhere. I'm still checking the couch cushions for it. One serving of cookies and milk is such a great treat!!!

Kris, thanks. I know that if I need to fix a problem, I need to identify it and name it -- through spoken word or through type. It helps me and is a reminder to hold myself accountable! ---- And it sounds like you need to start making your own pizzas too, lol. Also, I used the 'mom excuse' for SO LONG after Kiddo came along. Then I realized I wanted to be a Thin Me. I got tired of only ever feeling like a "Mom" and never a human being with a separate identity. Don't get me wrong -- I love being a mom and there isn't a person in the world who doesn't know how proud I am and how dedicated I am. But I realized I lost myself in Mommyhood and wasn't a person beyond that.... And as a person, I wanted to be thinner and healthier and Me. Also though, I knew I had to get in shape when I couldn't keep up with the little one. Once Kadence starts crawling and/or running around, you'll see how beneficial it is to be in shape!! But like others have said, take your time-- you are still working yourself into motherhood and finding the schedule that works for you. It's all about making your heart happy.... your heart and the heart of your daughter. :heart:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    DAILY REPORT: 158.4 lbs

I am back up by over a pound. :grumble: It's my own fault. I was hungry all day long yesterday. I logged all the food I ate during the day. My problem, imo, came when I ate dinner. I ate beyond the feeling of full. I don't know why. I just kept eating. I ate until I felt sick. It wasn't a bad meal -- potato,clam,corn chowder and a sandwich, but I ate too much chowder and knew it but still kept eating!!! THEN I baked cookies and ate about 3 servings of those!! WTH??? Seriously, I felt sick. I wanted to throw up. I refused to allow it. While I may be a binger, I refuse to allow this to become bullemia.... I think that would be harder to deal with.

I'm not sure why I'm eating like this. I'm working on figuring it out. I could easily blame it on the stress in my life, Lord knows there is enough, but I am trying not to use an Excuse but instead identify a Reason. Do you know what I mean? Excuses are lame, Reasons are Real and can be fixed. My excuses would be the cold weather making me hungry, life stress making me eat. My real reason.... ??? It might be stress but if it is, then I gotta work on how to fix that.

But that was all LAST NIGHT.
    Today is a new day.
    I'm starting strong.
    Each day we are given the chance to start over in our lives, and I don't just mean with food either.
    Each day is a gift. Make the most of it!!

xo my dear Sixers!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Morning coffee done, starting on my water bottle (16oz). I will finish this before I am allowing myself my morning diet green tea.
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Cathy(chipper).........................SW 241.6 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW XX lbs / PROGRESS +/-XX lbs
    Amy S (amyls8710)................SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW XX lbs / PROGRESS +/-XX lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf).......................SW 146.0 lbs / GW 134 lbs / CW 146.0 lb/ PROGRESS +/- lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)................SW 145.2 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 145.2 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)....................SW 178.5 lbs/ GW 170.0 lbs/ CW 178.5 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- XX lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...................SW 200.6 lbs/ GW 188.0 lbs/ CW 200.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- XX lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound).......SW 000.0lbs / GW -8lbs /CW -0lbs / PROGRESS -0lbs
    Kelly(redneckwoman)............SW 149.0lbs / GW 144.0lbs / CW 149.0 / PROGRESS +/- 0.0lbs
    Alison (ali258)..........................SW 225.6 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 225.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/-0 lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 219.8 lbs/ GW 207 lbs / CW 219.8 lbs / PROGRESS xx lbs
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 159 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 159 lbs / PROGRESS -0 lbs
    izzypup.......................................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 181.4 lbs / PROGRESS +1lbs
    Verda (vhuber).........................SW 150.0 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 150.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 157.0 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 157.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 201.0lbs / GW 196lbs / CW 201.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    B (its_B).....................................SW 204.6 lbs/ GW 195lbs/ CW 204.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +/- lbs

Tiff (gonabfit)............................SW 146lbs / GW 136 lbs / CW 149 lbs / PROGRESS + 3
    Nicole(nicolee516).................SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 166.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 2 lb
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 218.4 lbs/ GW 209 lbs / CW 219.4 lbs / PROGRESS +1 lbs
    Tamara (IKnowICan)..............SW 162.0 lbs/GW 157lbs/CW 162.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0 lb
    primalB.....................................SW 137 / GW 128 / CW 132.5 / PROGRESS -4.5 lbs
    Em (greenerme) ......................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Pam (PamH555).....................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 203.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    moonq8.....................................SW 200.6 lbs / GW 190 lbs/ CW 201.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1 lbs

HEY SIXERS!!!!!

I am SOOOO sorry I have been MIA, its my spring break and I havent really been home, and when I am I am doing random stuff!!!!! I have been getting online and reading every day tho! I will do personals RIGHT after I post this. I am setting a pretty big goal for this challege, 10 lbs. After meeting with my trainer yesterday, I feel like its an appropriate goal. Will tell you guys all about it AFTER personals!!!
    B
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Okay so you ladies have been really busy the last couple days, So I am just going to do people who updated today and some from yesterday... But EVERYONE IS IN MY THOUGHTS!!!!!

Lauryn- *hug* from what your saying you might have developed an emotional eating disorder... according to my Psychology professor we humans can become DEPENDENT on food to squash everything from boredom to emotional distress. Her suggestion was to either get therapy, which i personally think might be a little extreme but then again I am the boredom eater not the emotional eater, or to REALLY address your relationship with food, get EVERYONE around you to support you, and remove all temptations. I don't know if this will help, but I do know that Hugs always make me feel better, hugs , a good cry, a good book and a bubble bath :) So again, *HUGS* I know you are going to have a GREAT day today!!!! :flowerforyou:

Kristin - AWW on the little one!! SOOO ADORABLE! on the whole work out thing... Do you have a local Y? when i was little and i mean like only 5 months old my mom started taking me to mommy baby swim classes and such. It is a small step. but playing with your little one in a pool, that will lead to swimming on your baby's half and mild exorcise on your own is a great way to start getting into exorcise... Also, when I was a nanny, one of the families I babysit for had a Jogging stroller, It was a tri wheeled stroller specifically used for jogging, walking, and running. IT made turning sharp corners a little difficult but it allowed for nanny/mom and baby to be together during exorcise. Haha also one of the moms I babysit for now says she used to put her little one in a jumperroo (which i think is prolly similar to the jump swing/seat you mentioned prior) and seeing her little one bouncing around during her exorcise DVDs kept her motivated and happy, plus the baby was always entertained by either watching her, or playing in his seat! I hope maybe one of these ideas might help!!! *hugs* to you too! :flowerforyou:

AmyS - HEY GIRLIE! I'VE been missing you! YOUR COOKIE CONTROL IS AMAZING!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

izzy - CONGRATS ON THE STUDENTS!!! That is awesome! You must be an amazing teacher!!! :drinker:

Cathy - My trainer said the same thing yesterday! Haha then again I was also dehydrated/lacking food so i got clammy, dizzy, and everything after our first work out.. because stupid me forgot to eat before going to the gym... Do you like your trainer and nutritionalist?

Lula- HAVE FUN TODAY, and thanks for the motivational messages, haha i guess i needed sum1 to get my butt back on here to update!!

Amylou- GOOD LUCK ON UR TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and good job posting ur weaknesses.

KEL! - THE SHREDDER!!!! Good job :)

Tamm - LETS GET OUT OF THE 200's TOGETHER!!! (although last time i was under 200 was 2 years ago) I have 4.5 pounds to loose, you have 2 haha we can SOOO Do this!!!

Alrighties, well i am going to say thts the end of my personals for now, But everyone else you are 100%ly on my mind, and I am rooting for all of you!!!!
    B:drinker: :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Lauryn- *hug* from what your saying you might have developed an emotional eating disorder... according to my Psychology professor we humans can become DEPENDENT on food to squash everything from boredom to emotional distress. Her suggestion was to either get therapy, which i personally think might be a little extreme but then again I am the boredom eater not the emotional eater, or to REALLY address your relationship with food, get EVERYONE around you to support you, and remove all temptations. I don't know if this will help, but I do know that Hugs always make me feel better, hugs , a good cry, a good book and a bubble bath :) So again, *HUGS* I know you are going to have a GREAT day today!!!! :flowerforyou:

B, I completely believe I'm an emotional eater. I recognize it and have done well to combat it in the last year or so. But now it seems it controls me again, and I'm trying to figure out how I go back to controlling it. I have a therapist already, so I'll bring it up to her. Thanks so much for the advice, and anything your psych prof wants to pass along, I'll glady take into consideration!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Lauryn- Just talking about whats going on with your eating IS GOING TO HELP. IF its to your therapist or to the sixers,talking takes the mystery out of whats going on. You can say.... I ate because I was bored, or I used food to comfort myself. Once its said, its like written in stone and YOU CAN improve from there. Look at the pictures of yourself when you were bigger, post it on your fridge if you have too. Let it be a subtle reminder to you that you know where emotional eating can lead and you are ABOVE AND BEYOND THAT NOW. I believe in you girlie! Good days are coming!

B!- Lets reach Onderland! We can do this!

Cathy- Congrats on the treadmill! YAY!!! Enjoy it!

Tiff- try the other dvd I gave you today! :)

Lula- excellent job! You did great with the weight removal! I'm so happy for you!

All others... I love you the same! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

As for me ladies... I have been a lazy bum for two days and I needed it. I guess because I know I have so much to do this month, I'm just claiming two days to myself....to rest and reflect. I must say this, I did great with no candy in Feb but I have DESTROYED THIS BAG OF STARBURST JELLYBEANS. Silly me, believing in TARGET I could have control. I'm almost finished with it today and when its gone I will hide the other bag. Its AMAZING TO ME how when we allow ourselves to be carefree it can consume us like a poison. JUST last MONTH I did great. I guess I need to keep that rule in play until I can truly only eat candy when I want it and not when the bag is open. So after today I will pick two days that candy is allowed and then no others. SILLY Games! My rant for the day!

Talk to you soon!

Tamm
  • amyls8710
    Yay got in one mile :) makes my weekly total of 7 miles this week so far ! woohooo !

BE back laterz !
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Hello Sixers! I didn't make my goals yesterday because I just didn't have time. I was afraid that would happen. Until I can figure out how to squeeze in exercise on Wednesdays, I may need to use that as a rest day each week. At least I ate well! I was only over by about 200 cals! :happy:

What I didn't do yesterday, I seem to be making up for today. Had a little "adventure" with the kiddos this afternoon. I walked up to pick them up from school today. We had to go back in the school to get dd's jacket. We usually have to go back in once a week for something she's forgotten. We got about half way home when I noticed ds's lunch box wasn't hanging on the back of his backpack anymore. So we walked back all the way to where I picked them up. Found it! Then we walked home. I calculated it out using google maps that I walked 2.4 miles today! And my wonderful children walked 1.7 miles with me without complaining! :bigsmile:

My toe with the bone spur is starting to bother me though, so I'm going to put some ice on it and sit for a while. I've discovered that I can walk all day long with my orthotic inserts on the treadmill or flat surfaces with no problems, but I need to slow down on the hills. I'm walking too fast for my toe.

I've got 5 more cups of water to drink today and I still have almost 600 cals to eat today! So I'm happy! I'm planning on still doing my exercise DVD, but that will be after the kids are in bed tonight.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Amypry Hang in there my dear.

As for me...
    I haven't done all that great today. My daughter called me to go with her to the docs. She has strep throat and needed her mommy. Which doesn't happen much these days since she is almost 28 years old. LOL. So she looked up MFP last night and and is going to be joining us soon. She is a wopping 126 lbs but feels fat. So if this is her way of staying in touch I welcome it. I have told her that she can become apart of our challenge, She just might join us. I sure hope so.

So as far as the shred report - Threre is none for the day. We spent too much time in the waiting room. But however I did burn about 800 cals today at work. So I guess I will do 2 shreds tomarrow since it's going to rain.

Ladies have a great night and I will touch base tomarrow.

Kel:heart:
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Amypyr- Hope your toe gets better. I'm glad you and the kids were able to have a family walk, even if it was more! Congrats. And until you get your schedule adjusted wed is a good off day for you! Great job!

Amylys- Good job on the mile! YAY! Have you ever tried the walk away the pounds dvd w/ leslie sansone? I'm gonna do one tomorrow morning!

Kel- Can't wait to meet your daughter! YAY, family members! How are the plans with the wedding going? Hope you enjoy shredding tomorrow!

Verda- I miss ya this week. Hope things are going well for you! :)

OK ladies... I'm finally finished with my second workout for the evening, off to eat some chili, then watch two movies then bed. YES I will be up late but I didn't get out of bed until 11:30 so I'm all rested up!

Take care,

Tamm
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Quick check in ladies. Going to Zumba class this morning. Finally woke up on time for work, even an hour earlier. My sister-in-law got me a massage, so I'm getting that today too. Aaahhh. Good start to a weekend. My weight is just sliding off since getting off those pills, so I'm psyching myself up so as not to blow it this weekend. Four days straight I've been good. Hoping to keep it going through Sunday with a lot of planning.

If I don't get to jump back on, have a warm and wonderful weekend ladies. Remember, WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!! I'm thankful I have all of you.
  • amyls8710
    quick this morning---

TAMM- thats what i do .... Leslie Sansone ! :) ... i have a few of her power miles ... and a new one i bought is a 5 mile ! havent made the FIVE yet ... but ive managed THREE ! baby steps... ! usually its cuz i get interrupted by the baby ! so im sure i CAN do it !

Well doing the whole weigh thing didnt matter cuz it still says only 5 lbs !!! HAHA .....
    i MAY HAVE TO get a new myfitnesspal..... and start at the weight i want it to say and then weigh in the next morning !

So Ill have to try that tonight !

XOXOX
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Hello Ladies and good luck to you this week.

Starting Weight Dec 1 - 215
    Current Weight - 199
    Lost a total of 16lbs so far. Wish more but happy.

BTW, just a little side note to share.
    Husband had the stomach flu over the weekend. Got on the scale and was not happy with what he saw 240 lbs. Any way he cut out his milk and cookies at night. Starting drinking more water. Sleeping better because of this as well as eating lunch more often. Usually a bowl of salad and some fruit. Lost 6 lbs in 4 days. Plus no real excerise. Just doing everything else normal. IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD?