How many calories burned?

Options
I wonder how many calories crying burns?

I don't know why I let him do this to me. I try to be civil, even friendly, with him for the kids' sake. But he is such a selfish, self-centered, egotistical, jerk among oh, so many other things. And here I am, crying again. He's not an MFP member so I hope I'm not breaking the rules by calling him a jerk here. I'm sorry to dump on you guys. I'm not going to go into the gory details but I just had to vent a little. Now, I'm going to go cry for about 1/2 hour and then wash my face and get on with my life.

Love you guys!!!

Replies

• sweetandstormy
    Options
    I wonder how many calories crying burns?

I don't know why I let him do this to me. I try to be civil, even friendly, with him for the kids' sake. But he is such a selfish, self-centered, egotistical, jerk among oh, so many other things. And here I am, crying again. He's not an MFP member so I hope I'm not breaking the rules by calling him a jerk here. I'm sorry to dump on you guys. I'm not going to go into the gory details but I just had to vent a little. Now, I'm going to go cry for about 1/2 hour and then wash my face and get on with my life.

Love you guys!!!
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to rehydrate

:(

*hugs*
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Hugs :flowerforyou:

Sometimes you just need to let it all out and like you said once you are done, you'll get on with your wonderful life with those beautiful babies.

Keep your head up strong and show him you are better then him.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ((HUGS))
    Take care and hope you feel better soon

Kim
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi

Hope you feel better soon tots!

Pamela xxx
  • GonnaDoIt
    GonnaDoIt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are having a bad day.....feels good to just vent sometimes. We have ALL had days like that.....feeling sad just means you are still alive and that is a GREAT thing.....Feel better soon.....