Met my first goal today.

stephdeeable
stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
Started on October 5th at 320, weighed in this morning at 299.8. I never thought I'd be happy about my weight starting with a 2, but I am! I've been over 300 for almost 2 years.

Now the long journey to breaking into the 100's. Haven't been there since I was 12! (15 years ago)

Replies

• Great job! Keep up the great work! =)
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Reward yourself and know how proud I am for you
  • Great job!! Keep up the good work.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    That's awesome!! Way to go!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Congrats - hope it helps inspire you to reach your goal.
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    That is SOOOOO awesome!! Congratulations on your success. What a nice motivator for all who have much to lose (we all need to be happy with the seemingly small victories - because they're really all BIG victories!). :O)
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Congratulations! Great job! Can't wait till I hit 20!
  • mindy2286
    mindy2286 Posts: 11 Member
    GOOD JOB!! I MET MY FIRST GOAL YESTERDAY! WE STARTED AROUND THE SAME TIME I STARTED ON OCT.1ST MY FIRST GOAL WAS BEING A MONTH SUCESSFUL!! AND IN THE MEAN TIME I LOST 18 IN THAT MONTH!! HOPE YOU CAN STICK WITH IT!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Way to go! Congratulations!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Congratulations! Keep it up, you can do it!

I agree, you should reward yourself... if I were you, I'd treat myself to a new workout top that will be good to wear as the weather turns cooler.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Thanks you guys! :)
  • mrshoneybee
    mrshoneybee Posts: 9 Member
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND NEVER GIVE UP!!
  • pamperedpenguin
    pamperedpenguin Posts: 95 Member
    I started out at that exact same weight (320)! And the day I got under 300 was so exciting! I know exactly how it feels. You should be super proud of yourself. I'm gonna send you a friend requested since we seem to have a lot in common!
    Keep it up!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    I remember blinking at the scale when I first hit 199.8 (I was not under 200 since 13 years old and am now 26)...when you get there, it probably won't feel real!! Once it sets in, you will feel like a new person. Good luck with all of your weight loss!
  • Awesome job! :flowerforyou: I definitely agree that you need to reward yourself. My rewards up until now have been "shopping my closet" and finding great things to wear that I haven't been able to wear, but my next goal is 6 lbs away and it will be a massage! Celebrate each small victory! You ARE well on your way to great success!
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    THats very cool!
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    Good for you!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Thats brilliant for you! Keep setting small goals and you'll be there in no time
  • Way to go!!Congrats on your milestone!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!