Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Repetitions vs. minutes

ModHippieModHippie Posts: 12Member Posts: 12Member
Hey Mike, thanks for all your help last week...it's magically auto logged-on now, and it's the greatest site I've ever seen! This week I'm trying to input my exercises, so of, course, need help. I do things sporatically during the day because I'm hyper and keep my sister's baby, so the 'minute' thing for work-outs isn't feasible for me. I just write down my repitions - have always done it that way, unless I specifically exercise-walk, then I count the minutes. I'm trying to add my personal exercises w/dumbells & repitions & have no clue how to get the calories. I did get a pedometer that shows me my steps/calories burned so I need to know what to do with that if you have a suggestion. Thanks so much, T

Replies

• ModHippieModHippie Posts: 12Member Posts: 12Member
    Hey Mike, thanks for all your help last week...it's magically auto logged-on now, and it's the greatest site I've ever seen! This week I'm trying to input my exercises, so of, course, need help. I do things sporatically during the day because I'm hyper and keep my sister's baby, so the 'minute' thing for work-outs isn't feasible for me. I just write down my repitions - have always done it that way, unless I specifically exercise-walk, then I count the minutes. I'm trying to add my personal exercises w/dumbells & repitions & have no clue how to get the calories. I did get a pedometer that shows me my steps/calories burned so I need to know what to do with that if you have a suggestion. Thanks so much, T