dancing in the kitchen

Options
so its 1 am here in PA . My daughter is asleep and i finally have time to myself and i cant sleep so i decided to download music and it got me in the mood to dance so i danced to the music in my kitchen (thats where my computer is) all alone at 1 am... weird but i feel like i got a nice workout cuz im all sweaty.:tongue:

Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    so its 1 am here in PA . My daughter is asleep and i finally have time to myself and i cant sleep so i decided to download music and it got me in the mood to dance so i danced to the music in my kitchen (thats where my computer is) all alone at 1 am... weird but i feel like i got a nice workout cuz im all sweaty.:tongue:
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My boys are 16, 11, and 5. I do remember those nice 1 am nights dancing in the kitchen. Now get some rest so your body can burn up more of those calories, and so you can be awake when she wakes up (probably at 5 am, as MY luck would have it!)
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sounds all too familar! Being I work nights depending where I get deployed and my line of work I have been caught elbow deep in a engine or in a bay singing to myself in a dark hangar, or out where ever the plane broke in the middle of nowhere dark as day singing dumb songs, fun songs, happy songs, music is my best companion!

Dance away, although I dont want any kids right now, I wouldn't mind being up at 1am with my soon to be wife doing some dancing with her for once, I don't know how to dance, I just adlib it but I'm terrified of the reception where Im supposed to dance alot, I've never danced with my fiance besides once in a club but I didnt really dance just swayed, I'm white and irish, I like to drink more than dance if I go out to those "clubs" on rare occasions!

Keep dancing, we should make a 1am anymous club :) Thanks for the smiles and reliving memorys :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    lol your not the only one i never danced with my Husband yet?!!:grumble: lol he is a better dancer tho i seen him dance before we got together :blushing: but dancing in the kitchen by myself and having my dog jumping at me thinking im nuts makes it worth it :laugh: