MALE STRIPPER

nonstopper
nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
OK, I had posted this topic 1hour ago. There were some PEOPLE that were offended by a word I used H*MO. Well first off it wasnt used in a bad way and have nothing against same sex relations haha! I have plenty of friends that are like that. But Its just the people that cant achieve physical fitness, from what I saw. But cant a guy post a topic about his interest without having others get on a topic they have no business on haha, those chubs make me laugh. But on the other hand the others that did support the issue and gave GREAT advice. ;) beautiful people

Replies

• fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    what did ya say?
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    OK, I had posted this topic 1hour ago. There were some PEOPLE that were offended by a word I used H*MO. Well first off it wasnt used in a bad way and have nothing against same sex relations haha! I have plenty of friends that are like that. But Its just the people that cant achieve physical fitness, from what I saw. But cant a guy post a topic about his interest without having others get on a topic they have no business on haha, those chubs make me laugh. But on the other hand the others that did support the issue and gave GREAT advice. ;) beautiful people

someone will always have an opinion! I saw the original post and got what you were saying. You really can't sneeze without offending anyone these days.

on the other hand.... watch Magic Mike....... be one of those strippers =)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    No one said they were offended. We were merely pointing out how using the word makes you look.

Cool Story Bro.
  • nonstopper
    I dont want to say the word but It rhymes ROMO haha, but I didnt use it in a bad way. Im not like that at all. Nice guy here, but the select few were pissed for some reason, maybe because they could never be strippers, the obvious haha, but everyone else was like they need to chill and there was nothing wrong with what i said. My topic was removed for using that word but have seen it used many time on here!

And i finally saw Magic Mike. Cool stuff haha!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    welcome to the internet, home of the overly sensitive and quick to jump down your throat, all because they can hide behind a computer screen.
  • nonstopper
    No one said they were offended. We were merely pointing out how using the word makes you look.

Cool Story Bro.

Well from what I saw , I saw the words " Ignorant" which I was offended by and don t use that word and such. But I used it in a way people wouldnt think i prefer same sex. So people decided to say something off my topic and negative. Do you not agree to that? So having people report my topic...... YEA im sure they were offended
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Please note this thread is being locked for violating the following guideline:
    11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators

a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Steven, an MFP staff member, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.
    b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Steven, an MFP staff member. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.
    c) Threats made to moderators will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban from the site.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.