level 1

Replies

• DecletJ
    DecletJ Posts: 8 Member
    Did L1D7 today! Feeling great! I increased my weights yesterday to 8lbs. I haven't been sore since day 4. I feel like my clothes are fitting better, but haven't measured.

Great Job Everyone!!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    L1D2 done (after 2 rest days, 1 for soreness, 1 for life)

I did it this evening and really wasn't able to give it my all. Still burned 202 cals though.

I think I need to get heavier weights for some of the moves (definitely NOT those darn anterior raises!). I'm using 3lbs at the moment but will get some 5s on order tomorrow.
  • danielle82810
    danielle82810 Posts: 2 Member
    Does anyone know how to log 30 day shred into my exercise log? I would like to add it, but it says it does not find it under the add exercise. Thank you!
  • gestures93
    gestures93 Posts: 7 Member
    Even though in my head I had already said Saturday and Sunday would be my rest days; I went ahead and did L1D3 today. I feel so much better knowing that I did it.
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Does anyone know how to log 30 day shred into my exercise log? I would like to add it, but it says it does not find it under the add exercise. Thank you!

I'm wondering the same thing. I ended up using "Calisthenics (pushups, situps), vigorus effort" under cardio, for 27 minutes it says there are 127 calories are burned.
  • barbiek999

I'm wondering the same thing. I ended up adding "Calisthenics (pushups, situps), vigorus effort" under cardio, for 27 minutes it says there are 127 calories burned. What are other shredders entering?
  • barbiek999
    Completed level 1, day 5 - yay! Better endurance than the first couple of days, taking less mini breaks:)
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Day 9 of level 1 complete! Despite being away on a rather indulgent holiday for three days I only took one day off :o) not bad! But I think I may have to get in a few extra work outs to make up for the eating we managed to do while away!
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member

I'm wondering the same thing. I ended up adding "Calisthenics (pushups, situps), vigorus effort" under cardio, for 27 minutes it says there are 127 calories burned. What are other shredders entering?

There is no way to log it under 30day shred. I have HRM that i use and manually add it myself. Before that I was logging it under random things. for me personally MFP overestimates calories burned a lot so that is why i invested in a HRM. I burn 220-285 depending on how hard push.
  • pbair
    pbair Posts: 26 Member

I, along with most people I know, put it in under circuit training. Based on others comments, it looks like the HRM calories burned come out pretty close.
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    day 7 done!
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member

I, along with most people I know, put it in under circuit training. Based on others comments, it looks like the HRM calories burned come out pretty close.

My HRM doesnt even come close to it lol
  • Day 7 level 1 done
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    l1d1 done.
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    L1D3 in the bag.

I wear a HRM and get 200-240 cals burned (I'm 5'6" and 137lbs).

Somehow I had loads more energy tonight and managed to really push myself.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Level 1 complete! Now to familiarize myself with level 2 so I can get into it tomorrow :o)
  • Level 2, Day 2 done.

I feel like the strength is a bit harder (2.5 kg weights are killing me on the last strength circuit, but I JUST make it), the cardio about the same (a bit harder, maybe, but I always worked twice as hard on Level 1 as shown, because the cardio is a bit easy) and the ab circuits way easier (and way less effective). Does anyone else find the same? Maybe I'm not doing the ab stuff properly, but meh.

Really, I will have to go back afterwards and do proper sit-ups and bicycle crunches, I think. Would be glad to hear what others thought of Level 2.
  • lenartn
    lenartn Posts: 27 Member
    Completed Day 3, level 1 last night after being away on vacation for 4 days. While on vacation I was doing a ton of swimming and walking 1.5 miles each night to try to make up for not doing the video. Felt like 30DS was much easier last night than before and don't feel tired today. Maybe I need to push myself more!
  • pbair
    pbair Posts: 26 Member
    Day 7 level 1 done!
  • mcavarouse
    mcavarouse Posts: 14 Member
    I was bad yesterday...no workout AND a chipotle! On to L1 D4 this evening since i couldn't get myself worked up for it this morning. motivation where did you go??