Level 3

One person told me they were on level three. More power to you, I'm not that brave. I will spend two weeks at each level. But, feel free to post your comments here if you've started it.

Replies

• Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    I start it tomorrow. If you don't hear from me, please tell my family I love them.
  • I start it tomorrow. If you don't hear from me, please tell my family I love them.

That bad huh? ( You are hilarious, btw)
  • Chewster001
    I survived. Barely. It's killer just like the rest of it... Lots of thigh burn, and arm burn, and ab burn. I modified everything and I still had to take two five second breaks (which I only did once in other levels). I surrender. Let the Chinese take over. Just don't make me learn Chinese. What were we talking about? *collapses*
  • Chewster001
    Day 2 of Level 3 today... I almost didn't do it as I ended up walking over 7 miles today getting to my voting station and running errands all day. Then I thought about how I haven't missed a day yet. I couldn't break the streak. I was a little dizzy after. I'm sucking down the water now.
  • Day 2 of Level 3 today... I almost didn't do it as I ended up walking over 7 miles today getting to my voting station and running errands all day. Then I thought about how I haven't missed a day yet. I couldn't break the streak. I was a little dizzy after. I'm sucking down the water now.

How did you know that you walked 7 miles? Do you have one of those fit devices? If so, how is it?
  • Chewster001
    After I did it, I mapped it on Google Maps (I think). I also used the Striiv app for part of it after I hit the Apple Store and figured out that my phone wasn't dying. I just downloaded the MapTracker app, too, and it gives a distance, time, and average speed... When you calculate it out the calories disagree with MyFitnessPal and Striiv. One system says my walk is 100 calories, the other says 200. Hard to decide who's right out of all this info.
  • Chewster001
    Done!
    My next task is to figure out what workout to do next to tone up even further... Maybe I'll just start over and do it better this time.
  • Done!
    My next task is to figure out what workout to do next to tone up even further... Maybe I'll just start over and do it better this time.

Well.....let's see the before and after pics!
  • I'm starting level 3 tomorrow! So excited!
  • Chewster001
    Done!

Ya - I'm too shy for that kind of thing... I don't take pics of myself in the mirror... I usually just glance and keep walking by.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Day 1 of level three done! I think I quite like this level, it was more resistance and plyometrics than anything - and no more of those darned V raises!!
  • Day 1 of level 3 and I was almost in tears. I had to modify almost everything to get through it. My knees have been killing me since day 6 of level 2. Anyone else experiencing knee pain?
  • Chewster001
    I just went through the Amazon.com reviews... If you list them by rating (twice so that they go from bad to good), you see a LOT of people complaining about knee pain. So you're definitely not alone... and now that I finished, I'm feeling lucky that I made it out without getting surgical repair of anything!
  • My knees are killing me! I had to stop for a few days in order to recover.
  • Done!

Ya - I'm too shy for that kind of thing... I don't take pics of myself in the mirror... I usually just glance and keep walking by.

No worries! Have you lost any inches, pounds, etc?
  • redstilletto
    redstilletto Posts: 16 Member
    Level 3 Day 1 done! Wow what a rush. I did it!!!
  • Chewster001
    I didn't measure anything but I can tell that I look better. My weight stayed exactly the same (125) for the whole month. But I'm just trying to lose the last few pounds (GW:117 UGW: maybe 110 - that's where my mother starts to complain that I need to gain weight.)
    Mostly now I'm just trying to tighten up the flabby gut and arms.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Day 7 done! Only 3 more days!
  • I did day 1 level 3 yesterday. I love it so much better than level 2. Im a little sore but actually looking forward to doing it again tonight.
    and yep my knees ache too.
  • Just did day 2 level 3! I'm feeling it!