BLASTING BELLY FAT FOR THAT SEXY WAISTLINE

Wats up MFP peeps,

I've been doing very well with my weight loss, losing a pretty decent amount of weight each month. Now I';m down to a size that is almost perfect for me. Unfortunately my butt and and boobs were the first to go. (for most women this is usually the case). Now I would like to tone my problem areas -my abs, lower back and waist area.

Please give me advice on how I can get results in these areas.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack. Its a 30 minute workout that covers your cardio and core training.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    lose more weight
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    lose more weight
    this
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Wats up MFP peeps,

I've been doing very well with my weight loss, losing a pretty decent amount of weight each month. Now I';m down to a size that is almost perfect for me. Unfortunately my butt and and boobs were the first to go. (for most women this is usually the case). Now I would like to tone my problem areas -my abs, lower back and waist area.

My biggest success in that area came from weight training and cardio (equally important) 6x a week for at least 2 months staright and keeping the diet VERY clean with no added sugars at all. Kept it as low as possible and it literally melted off. Good luck - you look good.
  • Lose more fat, you can't spot reduce.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    If you belong to a gym? Check out the free weight section, then look of some beginner weight training programs.
  • Hey! congrats on your weight loss!! :-) there's this awesome everyday practice you can do t get flat abs, and it's to try to keep your stomach tight like you were trying to get your bellybutton all the way to your spine... and keep it like that, try to do it every time you remember, there's no exhaustion for it and you'd be working out the "inner" abs! for the lower back, yoga positions such as the "superman" or lotus will help you with that!! :-) "star gazing" position is another great yoga pose for your abs! good luck
  • alliet12
    alliet12 Posts: 48 Member
    Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack. Its a 30 minute workout that covers your cardio and core training.

^^^^ This is a great way! I'm starting it again today for the second time. First time I did it I got great results, mid-stream I fell off the wagon so I never finished it. But this time i will! :)

Keep up the good work!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Every time I've lost weight it starts from the top down and bottom up and the stomach is the last to go. Just keep losing and you'll get there.
  • BoohBaby
    BoohBaby Posts: 50 Member
    lose more weight

Easy enough, (lol) This is definetely on my to do list! Thank you Mr. Obvious!!!
  • BoohBaby
    BoohBaby Posts: 50 Member
    Wats up MFP peeps,

My biggest success in that area came from weight training and cardio (equally important) 6x a week for at least 2 months staright and keeping the diet VERY clean with no added sugars at all. Kept it as low as possible and it literally melted off. Good luck - you look good.

Thank you, I was also thinking about just being very strict on my diet. Its just so hard especially if you smell good food. lol... But if I want results- I have to make sacrifices. Thank you for the support!