Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 21

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
This is it! Tommorrow is Thanksgiving and the end of our Thanksgiving Fitness Challenge. Everyone has done a FABULOUS job!!! Don't stop here though. Maybe we will pick it up on Friday with a new Christmas Challenge. Anything to keep us on track with our goals, right?!

I rode my bike for 30 minutes yesterday. I did it at 75% heartrate to mix it up a bit. That and burn a few extra calories. Have a busy, busy day today to get ready for tomorrow... I'll work something in tonight though. And I plan on riding my bike after I put breakfast in tomorrow morning. Can't hurt to start the day out that way!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone! :flowerforyou:
Travel safely if you are headed out for the holiday.
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    This is it! Tommorrow is Thanksgiving and the end of our Thanksgiving Fitness Challenge. Everyone has done a FABULOUS job!!! Don't stop here though. Maybe we will pick it up on Friday with a new Christmas Challenge. Anything to keep us on track with our goals, right?!

I rode my bike for 30 minutes yesterday. I did it at 75% heartrate to mix it up a bit. That and burn a few extra calories. Have a busy, busy day today to get ready for tomorrow... I'll work something in tonight though. And I plan on riding my bike after I put breakfast in tomorrow morning. Can't hurt to start the day out that way!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone! :flowerforyou:
    Travel safely if you are headed out for the holiday.
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Three cheers for our glorious leader!

Yesterday was 50 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minute walk.

I don't know if I made my challenge though. I exercised every day and kept my calories within 100 - so that I succeeded in, but my weight is a different story.
    I actually thought I made my goal, then my scale got moved (which is also a new one since the challenge began), so now I'm at 165.6 (goal of 165). Couldn't even lose three pounds in 5 weeks. :grumble:

Still hoping for the best though. I am making husband stay in a hotel with workout room so I can exercise on Thanksgiving!

Mary
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    hear hear for NTBoard! What a good motivator. Hey does climbing a six foot high snowbank count? Because that is the only exercise I got when thats where my car ended up during our first good snow storm. But all is well.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    hear hear for NTBoard! What a good motivator. Hey does climbing a six foot high snowbank count? Because that is the only exercise I got when thats where my car ended up during our first good snow storm. But all is well.

Only if you did it more than once :wink:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Bummer if I had known that I would have done it for half and hour and called it hiking,lol have a happy thanksgiving!