5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    5 ft 10 " and large framed. Don't know how to post pics, but you can view a before pic on my profile.
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    I'm 5' 10" You can see my blue tank top arm-chunky photos on my profile (Yes, I tried to cut off part of the photo cause that was the area where I was so self conscious.) The other photos are during and peach tank is lowest. You don't want to see me at 209. ;)
    That was before digital photos.

I'm gaining a little b/c of muscle but i'm wearing skinny jeans size 6 today (maybe vanity size). love:
    I don't know how to tell my build, but I'm not petite, I'm about average.
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Hi,

If you look at my profile photo's there's a few of me at my largest (@ 233lbs / 16st 9lbs) and one of me in bikini top which is @ 162 lbs (11st 8lbs). I'm 5ft 9 and medium frame according to my wrist size. It took me from August to Dec (a year ago) to lose the first 50lbs then I had a break and eventually got the remaining 20lbs off by about the end of last April. I've been maintaining since and trying to improve tone and cardio fitness. I wish I had done more toning as I was losing the weight (I pretty much just walked about 2hrs per day with my dog for exercise whilst I was losing).

Good luck, hope my pics motivate you to keep on going :D
  • girlykate143
    girlykate143 Posts: 220 Member
    Also -- Zanzana, I want your corset! That's hella sexy. :)
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Profile picture shows the difference between 227 and 176 - around 169 in the third picture, but started lifting heavy, so weight went up en pant size went down.... I'm 5'8.5
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    5'8" here, lurking for now :D
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Bump
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    bump
  • Atalante
    Atalante Posts: 9 Member
    I have exactly the same kind of body. I am 176 centimeters (a bit more than 5, 9) and I am more broadshouldered than most men of my height and very muscular as well. I have a large bust, but rather slim hips, ankles and wrists. When I'm very, very slender I weigh about 73 kg (160) ponds. I have been down to 67 kg (148 pounds) for a short period in my 20's and everybody kept asking me if I had been very ill - some even thought I had cancer. I have huge problems buying readymade clothes as everything is usually too short (especially trousers but also shirts and jackets) and if a jacket fits over my shoulders and bust it goes flapping around my hips. There are definitely such a thing as heavy and slight builds and we are all of us different. Thanks for this interesting post.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Well this is the first time I have ever posted pics, but here goes. Sorry about the quality of the before pic as it was scanned and not great to begin with. Anyway I am 5'8" and the first pic I was about 215lbs, the second one I was about 152. I still have lots of room for improvement, but I hope this helps you.

bWmd6.png?2

K9PIP.jpg?1
  • Idk how to add pictures, but I'm 5'8" and my profile picture is pretty recent. Small frame though.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    I'm 5'9"
    I have some other before/after photos on my profile, if you want to check out the tummy progress

First photo: 215-220 lbs or so, from four years ago
    261574914250339308n.jpg

Second photo: 154 lbs, a couple weeks ago
    tumblrmckybronql1ru5jg0.jpg

Wowww, amazing!! What a transformation! You're stunning.. and I love your tattoos! :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    1go.jpg

I'm 5'8" and started at 260. The lowest I've been is 138 and I'm currently at 155.

You look like a totally different person.. that's incredible!! Congrats on such a great achievement, you look fantastic :)
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 239 Member
    You can do this!
    I'm 5'9
    Start weight: 263
    165lbs right now.
    Start size: 24
    Current size: 8.

Omg don't take this the wrong way lol but you look just like that girl Rice from Beethoven's 3rd, I think? lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!