I confess- Single Peeps version

jkandktmom
jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
I loved the "I Confess" topic in Chit Chat so I thought I would start one here with us.

I confess that my love life is total chaos, is it possible to love two men?

I confess I actually like SOME Taylor Swift songs, currently Begin Again and The Last Time (see confession #1).

OK... your turn!

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    I confess that since I am going to pick up the little one this evening I will NOT be working out, and will go over on my cals today, but since I will have her for the weekend, I don't care!! :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    I loved the "I Confess" topic in Chit Chat so I thought I would start one here with us.

I confess that my love life is total chaos, is it possible to love two men?

I confess I actually like SOME Taylor Swift songs, currently Begin Again and The Last Time (see confession #1).

OK... your turn!

Love this! And I agree... I often hate on T Swift but I love Begin Again!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    I confess that I tend to log "Walks" when my boyfriend and I have relations. Sometimes 2 a day...

I confess that I may log one beer in my diary but more than likely I'll have 2-3.

I confess I'm only 1.2 pounds away from my "oh no" weight in maintenance. Since I was once 7 pounds under that, I've obviously lost control again...
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    I confess I am eating milk duds right now and plotting the slow deaths of my co-workers.

I confess that while I am happy that my ex-husband has broken up with his girlfreak .. I am afraid of what is coming next. At least with this one, my son didn't like her. I don't want him to like anyone he dates.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess that I have been out everynight this week drinking and such.

I confess that Mr. NG covered my mouth during twirly time cause he was afraid FFWB would here on the couch. Apperantly I was loud lol:blushing:

I confess that I've been having way to much fun with my sister gone
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    I confess I enjoy living alone but wish I had a few FWB's variety is the spice of life right??
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    I confess I enjoy living alone but wish I had a few FWB's variety is the spice of life right??

Sorry you are too far away and I have one too many now...
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    I confess that I haven't had twirly in over 3 months!

I confess that I hate going out on dates in this cold Minnesota weather and I will make excuses to stay home and snuggle under my blanket.
  • jenbit

lol I think most of us who were doing the FWB thing actually have relationships now or to many on their plates as it is
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Oh The Twirly.

I so miss The Twirly.

Need Twirly....
  • Jennifer2387
    I confess that my ocho pinko just got delivered! woot woot!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    I confess i am talking to a handful of men, none of them no each other, and i have to set up different times and days to see them.....is this wrong of me?
  • Jennifer2387
    Oh The Twirly.

I so miss The Twirly.

Need Twirly....

word.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    I confess: I love confession time. :)
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I confess, when I visited my ex in July in San Diego and to go to Comic-con, she poured her heart out to me. Almost on the verge of tears, she told me that she loved her 2 kids she has with her current boyfriend but, doesn't love the boyfriend. She told me that the 2 kids should have been mine. She blamed it being young and her immaturity for us not working out. I gave her a hug and told her I will be her friend, always, but I can never trust her ever again with my heart. However a very tiny voice in my head said "REALLY? ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?! YEARS LATER YOU FEEL THIS?!!! TOO LATE WOMAN TOO LATE! HA HA HA!"
  • Jennifer2387
    I confess I don't know where this bruise came from:

?ui=2&ik=57bc37d66f&view=att&th=13ae6a7e8c7e90a8&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=1418187956900855808-1&zw
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess that there is a 95% chance I will be on a mechanical bull some time tonight.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I confess there is a chance that I might see 3 different guys this weekend... I was in a drought and now it's pouring, so I don't dare say no! :wink:

I confess, when I visited my ex in July in San Diego and to go to Comic-con, she poured her heart out to me. Almost on the verge of tears, she told me that she loved her 2 kids she has with her current boyfriend but, doesn't love the boyfriend. She told me that the 2 kids should have been mine. She blamed it being young and her immaturity for us not working out. I gave her a hug and told her I will be her friend, always, but I can never trust her ever again with my heart. However a very tiny voice in my head said "REALLY? ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?! YEARS LATER YOU FEEL THIS?!!! TOO LATE WOMAN TOO LATE! HA HA HA!"
    :noway: Totally her loss! You are a catch!
  • jenbit
    I confess theres a 97% chance I'm getting twirly time tonight.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    I confess... I met someone three weeks ago that I'm extremely drawn to. Like crazy, madly, deeply....and it's scaring the crap out of me.

...this is NOT someone from online....it's someone like DM says to find....RL. lol