level 1

Replies

• Day 8 of Level 1 done.
    I also haven't lost any weight yet either, I have stayed the same weight for the past 4 days...
    Any one have any suggestions?
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Day 8 of Level 1 done.
    I also haven't lost any weight yet either, I have stayed the same weight for the past 4 days...
    Any one have any suggestions?

I would try to avoid the scale for a bit, waiting a week between weighing can help even out the ups and downs of everyday weighs. I can go up during a week and then drop up to 2 pounds the next day, depending on what's going on. You may also be building on your muscle mass which will not help the scale to go down either, so just keep doing what your doing......exercising and eating healthy isn't going to be doing you any harm. I also found measurements to be helpful too. Good luck!
  • mcavarouse
    mcavarouse Posts: 14 Member
    had a horrible last week and took 5 DAYS OFF!! soo now im back at the start. L1D1...this time for real.
  • kellymoffat
    kellymoffat Posts: 17 Member
    Did L1D4! Tried to get my mom to do it with me but she wouldn't (figures!) so I coaxed my sister into trying it. Her exact words "I'm not that sweaty." Please! I was slippin' and slidin' everywhere and I felt great!! Hope everyone is staying on track!
  • svanzile
    svanzile Posts: 34 Member
    Level 1, Day 3 done! Took Sunday off and regret it!!
  • I did day 3 level 2 yesterday.
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    L1D6 completed this am.....Hubby and I are discussing changing time to mornings?? We'll see!! :laugh:
  • level 2 day 4. getting more endurance now!!!
  • mcavarouse
    Level 1 day 2 with the restarting of this challenge. my ankles hurt (more from a hike this weekend then the workout but those jumping jacks dont help), otherwise feeling good
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    I took 3 days off over the weekend as I had a visitor. I feel bad, especially as Day 6 has been my breaking point on previous efforts.

I also baked snickerdoodles this afternoon and a few may have fallen into my mouth.

So, I'm setting everything up, putting dinner in the oven and then getting down to it right now.

Level 1, Day 6 comin' atcha!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Day 3 for me! Hi, I'm new. I'm shooting for 15 reps per set on this level. Doing good by taking it easy over doing it was burning me out. My goal is to complete this level and at least get past Day 7.
  • LightningSparks
    LightningSparks Posts: 9 Member
    L1D10 complete! Level 2 here I come! Yeah!

I'm loving this so far; I've lost 4 pounds and a couple inches just with level 1...JM is a god-send!
  • kellymoffat
    kellymoffat Posts: 17 Member
    L1D5 DONE! Feeling discouraged that it's not day 29 and that even though I feel like I've been doing this constantly it's still the beginning. Definitely didn't want to do it today, but I still unrolled my mat, turned Psych on on Netflix and muted Jillian while working out. Made it go by so much faster. Halfway through level 1. Woohoo!
  • Since I am on level 2 today will be my day 5 I really think I am going to do extra days of level 2 before moving on to Level 3, just because the cardio on this one is killing me. My endurance needs to be better.
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    day 7 level 1 done!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    L 1 D 7 completed!! Was able to do all the jumping jacks too!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Wow! Way to keep with it everyone! Kicking some serious butt here!!!!

I just finished day 10 of level 1, heeyaaa! See you all in Level 2!
  • mcavarouse
    Level 1 day 3 done. my arms are burning, i thought the push ups would get better with time not worse!!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Lvl 1 day 7 finished. Think I will move from 3lb weights to 5 lb. I definitely have more endurance now!
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Wow! Way to keep with it everyone! Kicking some serious butt here!!!!

I just finished day 10 of level 1, heeyaaa! See you all in Level 2!

Awesome! Nice work...see you in Lvl 2 in a few days!