Spreadsheet

KCrandi
KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlimcVydcV7_dGtZalNKN0JZMC1nQndtSnpnVUY4eFE

That is a link to the spreadsheet where you need to update everytime you complete a work out.
I made fields to enter your Starting measurements, and End Measurements and the difference in your weight.

This is only for the first TEN days. We will start another Spreadsheet for Level two when 10 days have passed.
I did it this way so we can go at our own pace and start when we're ready.

The official start date is Novemember 19, but feel free to start before then if you'd like.
I'm on day 5 now, but I will start over on Monday :)

Looking forward to Shredding with you all!

Replies

• what is the levals your talking about
  • KCrandi
    In 30 Day Shred, there are 3 levels.
    Level 1 - which takes 10 days
    Level 2- which takes 10 days
    and Level 30- another 10 days.
    It gets progressively more challenging :)
  • I can open the spreadsheet but it won't let me add my name... I have even signed in with my google account. Anyone else have this trouble or am I doing it wrong?
  • Reilly001
    Reilly001 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, Yes I am unable to add my name either.
  • tropaze
    tropaze Posts: 317 Member
    I can't add my name either, I have some things I need to do and I will try again this evening. It had an option for downloading the spreadsheet.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    I couldn't add my name, either, but I made myself a copy of your document so that I can keep track of my changes. I added a "weight" column next to "chest" in day one and day 10 measurements, and I put the level names in the first column instead of my name so that I only need one sheet for the three levels. At the end of each level, I could just share the link to my document. Thanks for creating that!!

Edit - On Sundays and Wednesdays I will be doing a morning and an evening workout. This is because I don't have time on Tuesdays (I basically work a 15-hour day, no time) and because I'm having surgery on the 29th day of our 30 days. (It's nothing major, but I had to take time off of my desk job, so I figure jumping around and wearing myself down is out of the question.) ;-)
  • KCrandi
    Hey Ladies, So I tried to click on it, and it would let me. I'll log out of google and see if that makes a difference.
    I did this, and I see it's set to read only. I will have this fixed!

Update: SHOULD NOW BE ABLE TO EDIT
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Added my details.
  • Love this spread sheet! Once I find the tape I will log my measurements.
  • I'll get my measurements & log in- thank you! :)
  • Great! Thank you! Just have to wait for the hubby to come to take my measurements.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    I added my name and will get my measurements sometime this weekend (when I locate the tape measure). I plan on starting on Monday :smile:
  • Ndtaber9211
    Ndtaber9211 Posts: 13 Member
    I added my name and measurements. I just finished day 5 yesterday so I added the dates of each day too. I am taking a break today so I will be resuming day 6 tomorrow.
  • I added my name and numbers... Thanks!
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Hey Ladies, So I tried to click on it, and it would let me. I'll log out of google and see if that makes a difference.
    I did this, and I see it's set to read only. I will have this fixed!

Update: SHOULD NOW BE ABLE TO EDIT
    Not sure what's going on but it won't let me view the spread sheet. Says it has been deleted
  • KCrandi
    Hi! I just checked from my google account and not from my google account. Was able to find it both ways from copying and pasting the link.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlimcVydcV7_dGtZalNKN0JZMC1nQndtSnpnVUY4eFE
    Make sure all characters are copied and pasted :)
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Haha, this may sound silly, but once I have added in my name and measurements do I need to save it or something or will it auto-update with my info?

UPDATE: I just closed out and re-opened and my info is definitely in there! Thanks!
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi! I just checked from my google account and not from my google account. Was able to find it both ways from copying and pasting the link.
    Make sure all characters are copied and pasted :)
    I've tried everything I can think of to get this to work. But it still says document has been deleted. So looks like no spread sheet for me :/
  • annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Heeeere we go......!
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Added myself. A little nervous about what the tape measure will show!