Spreadsheet

2»

Replies

• Xarina
    Xarina Posts: 25 Member
    I added myself as well. =)
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    I went to log my measurements into the spreadsheet and watched someone delete all the data right in front of me, and there is absolutely nothing I could do about it. this is a SHARED document, not your own! Do not delete what other people have written, just add to it.

We're going to have to start over aparently, I'd really appreciate if you dont use the spreadsheet IF you do not know how to do so without ruining what we've already done.

Please add your data again to those of you who wish to log. I'm sorry this happened. It's hard to sit helplessly and watch this kind of thing happen.

UPDATE: I got it back. I was able to restore an earlier save!
  • when i look at it it says view only on it, would not let me add :(
  • KCrandi
    I'll have a look at this when I get to work in a few hours.

UPDATE: FIXED! Up and running! :)
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Okay I got to the spreadsheet and even signed in but I have no clue how to add my data to it. Any help?
  • mmmmm.......??? I added my name and numbers yesterday, no problem. I'm wanting to add today's date to Day 1 done.

Doesn't seem to have that field open?

Thanks for your help Kimberly!!!!
  • KCrandi
    Fixed! There should be no more issues!
  • woo hoo i am in there!!!!!
  • Okay, I put my numbers in (hope they're right), and will see what happens in 30 days. We don't have to measure again before that, do we?
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Yay I can enter info now! Now I need to find my tape measure. :P
  • Thanks!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    I couldnt get up and do it this morning because i am in a lot of pain from a strength training program i started on sunday. i will most definitely get up and start tomorrow though! thanks for letting me joiN!
  • Reilly001
    Reilly001 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi is there anyway to put a freeze pane on the top line so we can continously see the headings?

just a thought
  • KCrandi
    Freeze Pane has been applied! Great Idea! :)
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Is the second 10-day spreadsheet going to get posted soon?
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    I'm also ready for spreadsheet 2.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    I'm also ready for spreadsheet 2 :)
  • tidesong
    I went into the spreadsheet, and added two new tabs. I just copied over the first tab, cleared the date info, and renamed all three. There is one tab for each level now. Just click on the tab to go to the new level. All set for Level 2!
  • tidesong
    Today I added a fourth and final tab for your end results.