Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Measurements Chart

saramccullochsaramcculloch Posts: 6Member Posts: 6Member
I would love to see the weight and measurements in a chart form instead of just the most recent entry. So: At the top, would be all the entry dates and below it would be all the measurements/ weight you took that week. Then as you add more, it would make a new column next to the one from the week before. That way, you could look at the progress from beginning to end as you are progressing. Does that make sense?

Thanks! LOVE your website.

Sara

Replies

• saramccullochsaramcculloch Posts: 6Member Posts: 6Member
    I would love to see the weight and measurements in a chart form instead of just the most recent entry. So: At the top, would be all the entry dates and below it would be all the measurements/ weight you took that week. Then as you add more, it would make a new column next to the one from the week before. That way, you could look at the progress from beginning to end as you are progressing. Does that make sense?

Thanks! LOVE your website.

Sara
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    So glad to hear you're enjoying the site! You can actually get a chart of your measurements by clicking on the "Reports" tab, then choosing "Progress" as the report category. It sounds like we need to make this a bit more obvious though so thanks for the suggestion!
  • sanlin20sanlin20 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    Hi Mike:
    If I am not mistaken, saramcculloch is asking for a numeric table of the measurements (weights, body fat percents). Personally, I also think that a numeric table can be useful. How about displaying a table beside the graphical chart?
  • saramccullochsaramcculloch Posts: 6Member Posts: 6Member
    Yes, that's what I am talking about- a numeric chart. The reports are cool, but you can't see every measurement at once, only 1. Thanks!
  • attyhandyattyhandy Posts: 13Member Posts: 13Member
    I too would love a chart of weights and dates entered, in addition to the graph we can already see.

It would be great to have a chart of what the inputs and dates have been on the other reports too (fitness and nutrition), but weight is the most important one.

Whether you can do it or not, this is a GREAT site. I absolutely LOVE seeing instantly how many more calories I get to burn through exercise each day, I haven't seen another site that does that.

Thanks again,
    Sharon
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    Gotcha - ok we'll definitely add that feature to our list. Thanks for the suggestion everyone!