Diet Minder

I just found this nifty diet/exercise journal notebook that I can use when I can't make it to a computer to log. I plan to use it throughout the day and then record all my food on MFP at night when I get home. (BTW - I LOVE this site and am totally not trying to put you outta business Mike :happy:) I just thought someone else might find it useful.

Anywho, It's called Diet Minder, its a fairly small (4*6 ish) spiral bound notebook and you can find it on Amazon.

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    I just found this nifty diet/exercise journal notebook that I can use when I can't make it to a computer to log. I plan to use it throughout the day and then record all my food on MFP at night when I get home. (BTW - I LOVE this site and am totally not trying to put you outta business Mike :happy:) I just thought someone else might find it useful.

Anywho, It's called Diet Minder, its a fairly small (4*6 ish) spiral bound notebook and you can find it on Amazon.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Hmmm, this could be useful too.
    I know when I travel I have limited computer access so it would be nice to have something to keep track with.

I am sure Mike understands. :happy: