• melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :wink: BUMP :wink:
  • jammergirl99
    Options
    I wish all of you the best of the best.
    Unfortunately, I am no longer getting married at this time. :cry:
    He moved back in to his parents house over the weekend.

I guess the only good is that I have lost more weight... However, I would rather have him in my life than the weight loss.
  • ekirton
    ekirton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    From my experience I can tell you that no matter whether you get to that ideal weight or not for your wedding day - your groom is never going to have seen anyone more beautiful then you when you walk down that aisle. And a bride's beauty I believe always comes from that pure joy on her face - that's what stands out on the day and the photos when you look back.

And in advance it's worth saying that while a wedding provides a perfect weight loss goal, it shouldn't be the end goal. Keep working at it to get to, or stay at, your ideal weight. I slacked off a bit after mine a couple of years ago and am having to work harder at it again now.
  • kkurz
    kkurz Posts: 20
    Options
    i'm so sorry to hear the groom moved home...

i'm actually pausing from my diet... i get married in 3 weeks... and if i lose any more weight i will be too small for my wedding dress... so i'm maintaining my weight for the wedding and honeymoon... then will start up again to drop the final 15 pounds...

however i have still been working out (got a Wii Fit!)... i'm just not being crazy food dieting...
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I wish all of you the best of the best.
    Unfortunately, I am no longer getting married at this time. :cry:
    He moved back in to his parents house over the weekend.

I guess the only good is that I have lost more weight... However, I would rather have him in my life than the weight loss.

I'm so sorry. You are in my thoughts. :flowerforyou: