73 Pounds gone, almost at target, progress pics :)

Replies

• Gimpdogg
    Gimpdogg Posts: 163 Member
    Holy crap your hot!
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    That's superb - you look wonderful and have roughly the same start and goal points as I do. It's really great to see what 'goal' might look like!
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    I am sorry to hear that you lost your fiancé. You look incredible! I am 5'10" and started this journey from 247 lbs. so you have been the most inspirational person I have encountered on MFP! Way to go and I wish you much happiness in the future in your new skin!!!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Amazing!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    You are my hero!
  • Great work, just fab!!!!
  • nikkilanshaw
    nikkilanshaw Posts: 2 Member
    Get it girl! You rock!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Beautiful - thank you for sharing. You were gorgeous in your first pictures, but your current ones are just stunning. And being 5'11' you must be a knockout in real life - and done without killing yourself at the gym as well, very impressive - off to hunt out my Zumba stuff, and the Wii - fun! Must tell my daughter about the Bio oil for stretchmarks :smile:

My sympathy on the loss of your fiancée :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    I've done a couple of these before but wanted to make a new one seeing as I've made more progress in the past couple of months and I'm only a few pounds from target :) I can't wait til it's time to do my target reached post! x

January 2012 til now, 241lbs to 168, I've done some front, side, back and face shots xx
    untitledbef1.jpg
    Congrats!! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work and thanks so much for sharing too!:drinker: :flowerforyou: Very inspiring!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Congrats you look amazing, do you mind if I ask how you achieved your goal?
  • twingirlsmommy
    twingirlsmommy Posts: 111 Member
    One word for you . . . HOT!! You look amazing!! Thank you for motivating me!!!!
  • Wow, wow, wow! Amazing.
  • hkestner
    hkestner Posts: 47 Member
    You look FLIPPIN awesome!! So inspiring for those of us still working towards our goal! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • Way to go!! That is awesome!! Very inspirational ,thank you for sharing. :)
  • Absolutely gorgeous, well done! :D
  • wow that's great!! it will be an inspiration to all of us :)
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Wow! What a journey! Thanks for sharing.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Truly an inspiration!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Babe Alert!!!! You have such a lovely, slender waist and back! Being a natural beauty doesn't hurt either ;)
    Congratulations on all your hard work. Can't wait until I can pull of the school girl look ;)
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Wow, love it! Thanks for the inspiration! Good job, girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!