Size 14/16 to size 4; 40 pounds lost (in 6 months)

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Great job. You should be proud.
  • Freedom125
    Freedom125 Posts: 31 Member
    Thank you so much for posting this! You've done such a great job, you're officially my inspiration. Keep up the good work!

I'm 5'3" and started about 10lbs higher than you did, also a size 14/16 and we even look to have a very similar body shape, hair cut, and preference for eating the same foods most days. Your story and photos are really encouraging, maybe I can do it too :-) And it looks like my goal of a size 6 is realistic, which is even better!
  • IsisRosa
    IsisRosa Posts: 57 Member
    You look great! Good job :)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    You look incredible! Well done
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    You look amazing! I swear to god if my butt looks like that when I'm done, my head will explode! :)
  • You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    You look amazing. Did you exercise along the way?

Yes, I exercised the entire time. I have slowed down though, and now I am only exercising twice to three times a week. :)

Wow... I never considered my butt to be something enviable!! I never thought it had changed too much. Thanks, guys!
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    Wow! Like seriously I have just been feeling really bummed and feel like giving up and then i see your results and they have seriously given me s HUGE boost! Incredible!!! Way to go girl!
  • winterblue3
    winterblue3 Posts: 7 Member
    You're my inspiration for this week. Great job. I know it wasn't easy.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Woooow, you look incredible!! Congrats! And I so wish I had a bum like yours!! haha
  • FitStephieMomma
    FitStephieMomma Posts: 11 Member
    Wow looking at your before pics is like looking at myself. Same body shape, but I'm at 215 and 5'7. As everyone else said, SOOO inspiring to see what I could look like at that weight. I have never been skinny either- I always joke that I was born at 125 lbs because that's the lowest number I remember. And that was in 5th grade!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    You're looking great! Keep up the good work!!!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Amazing!!!! Great work so inspiring!
  • smartell2bys
    smartell2bys Posts: 22 Member
    OMG....AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great work very inspiring!!

I am with you though it feels fantastic to drop the weight. I also went from 14/16 to a 9.
    You go girl!!!!!
  • bump
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Damn censorship :'(
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    you look great cant wait to be where youre at :flowerforyou:
  • harric88
    harric88 Posts: 82 Member
    You are AMAZING!!!! x
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    WOW!!! You did a wonderful job :) Congratulations on the hard work you put in. I am 5' 5" and my goal is 140 so I am super inspired by you. Thanks for posting your amazing results.
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    YOU LOOK GREAT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!