Size 14/16 to size 4; 40 pounds lost (in 6 months)

Options

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great job. You should be proud.
  • Freedom125
    Freedom125 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! You've done such a great job, you're officially my inspiration. Keep up the good work!

I'm 5'3" and started about 10lbs higher than you did, also a size 14/16 and we even look to have a very similar body shape, hair cut, and preference for eating the same foods most days. Your story and photos are really encouraging, maybe I can do it too :-) And it looks like my goal of a size 6 is realistic, which is even better!
  • IsisRosa
    IsisRosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job :)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I swear to god if my butt looks like that when I'm done, my head will explode! :)
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration :)
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Did you exercise along the way?

Yes, I exercised the entire time. I have slowed down though, and now I am only exercising twice to three times a week. :)

Wow... I never considered my butt to be something enviable!! I never thought it had changed too much. Thanks, guys!
  • inufan4evar
    inufan4evar Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! Like seriously I have just been feeling really bummed and feel like giving up and then i see your results and they have seriously given me s HUGE boost! Incredible!!! Way to go girl!
  • winterblue3
    winterblue3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You're my inspiration for this week. Great job. I know it wasn't easy.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Woooow, you look incredible!! Congrats! And I so wish I had a bum like yours!! haha
  • FitStephieMomma
    FitStephieMomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow looking at your before pics is like looking at myself. Same body shape, but I'm at 215 and 5'7. As everyone else said, SOOO inspiring to see what I could look like at that weight. I have never been skinny either- I always joke that I was born at 125 lbs because that's the lowest number I remember. And that was in 5th grade!
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Keep up the good work!!!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Great work so inspiring!
  • smartell2bys
    smartell2bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG....AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great work very inspiring!!

I am with you though it feels fantastic to drop the weight. I also went from 14/16 to a 9.
    You go girl!!!!!
  • erinlorettamcn
    Options
    bump
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Damn censorship :'(
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    you look great cant wait to be where youre at :flowerforyou:
  • harric88
    harric88 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!!! x
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You did a wonderful job :) Congratulations on the hard work you put in. I am 5' 5" and my goal is 140 so I am super inspired by you. Thanks for posting your amazing results.
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!