I finally let go...

KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
Okay... so... I have been stressing about trying to lose weight for a while now. Well, for some reason the last two weeks I just simply "Have not been worrying about it". To clerify that statement, I haven't been going overboard, however, I haven't been thinking about every little thing about losing weight and eating perfectly healthy. More importantly, I haven't been beating myself up about it either!

And... Wa-La!!! I lost a pound! Woo-hoo!!! *** doing happy dance*** :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I know that 1 pound may seem... well... like only 1 pound but it has taken me like three weeks to lose that damn pound and I am... well.. PROUD!!! Heehee! :laugh:

Just thought I'd brag about my little pound... BIG pound loss!!!

:heart: KB

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Okay... so... I have been stressing about trying to lose weight for a while now. Well, for some reason the last two weeks I just simply "Have not been worrying about it". To clerify that statement, I haven't been going overboard, however, I haven't been thinking about every little thing about losing weight and eating perfectly healthy. More importantly, I haven't been beating myself up about it either!

And... Wa-La!!! I lost a pound! Woo-hoo!!! *** doing happy dance*** :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I know that 1 pound may seem... well... like only 1 pound but it has taken me like three weeks to lose that damn pound and I am... well.. PROUD!!! Heehee! :laugh:

Just thought I'd brag about my little pound... BIG pound loss!!!

• gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Congratulations! :drinker: Hey, every pound counts! :flowerforyou:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    whoohoo congratulations! Isnt it such a great feeling to know that annoying pound is off, not just fluxuating back and forth, small but important steps! Im excited for you anyway!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Woo hoo!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Knowing, from what I've read here, how long it takes to lose those last few pounds, you deserve a real Yahoo for sticking with it, and not making it an all consuming goal.

Good for you!
  • KrisKabob

Knowing, from what I've read here, how long it takes to lose those last few pounds, you deserve a real Yahoo for sticking with it, and not making it an all consuming goal.

Good for you!

Yeah, these last ten are a pain in the "you know what"! I gained about 55 lbs with my son and have managed to lose all but the last, painful, slow ten!!! Heehee!

Thanks Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Proud Pound Loser,
    KB
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Do a little dance
    make a lil..uh...MFP friends
    Get down tonight.

Great job FitKB!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    That's awesome! I've had my "1 lb lost" on my ticker for a while now...it looks pathetic.:noway: But dang it, it's still a pound! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you! Every pound counts. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    Thanks everyone... you guys are great!!!! :flowerforyou:

• sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    that a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • beep

Good for you!

Yeah, these last ten are a pain in the "you know what"! I gained about 55 lbs with my son and have managed to lose all but the last, painful, slow ten!!! Heehee!

Proud Pound Loser,
    KB

Georgie Girl,
    If you gained 55 pounds with your son........ how much have you lost already???? Your profile says only 10 pounds to lose. Girl, you need to go in under the check-in feature, go to the edit, and put in an earlier date with all the weight you needed to lose. Getting to the ten pound to lose mark was an accomplishment that needs.... cries out :sad: for KUDOS:drinker:
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Congratulations! I know how you feel - you hit that plateau and you feel like you are never going to get over it! And the, BAM, it happens!!! Yeah for you!
  • KrisKabob

Good for you!

Proud Pound Loser,
    KB

Georgie Girl,
    If you gained 55 pounds with your son........ how much have you lost already???? Your profile says only 10 pounds to lose. Girl, you need to go in under the check-in feature, go to the edit, and put in an earlier date with all the weight you needed to lose. Getting to the ten pound to lose mark was an accomplishment that needs.... cries out :sad: for KUDOS:drinker:

Haha! You're funny... I could do that but I dunno... I would keel like I was cheating since when I came to the site I was already down to trying to lose the last ten...

Long story short... my last weigh in before I gave birth I was a wopping 192 lbs!!! (I was 137 lbs. pre-baby) When I came to the site I weighed 145 lbs... trying to get to 135 lbs. So far 3 lbs down - 7 lbs to go!!! Heehee! BTW, my son is 14 months right now... just FYI.

O' and just to clerify when I came home from the hospital I was around 162 lbs. So I guess, prior to MFP I lost 17 lbs. The first 20 lbs doesn't really count to me... You know - baby, fluid, etc. The first 20 was lost in a matter of hours!!! (Actually one week - my son was in NICU for a week)

Haha!!! Thanks for the encouragement and reminder that I have come a long way!!! I really appreciate that!!! REALLY!!! Thanks BEEP!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

~KB
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    I have gone for over a three weeks not losing any so Trust me 1 pound is great. Good job:flowerforyou:
  • beep

Good for you!

Proud Pound Loser,
    KB

Georgie Girl,

Haha! You're funny... I could do that but I dunno... I would keel like I was cheating since when I came to the site I was already down to trying to lose the last ten...

Long story short... my last weigh in before I gave birth I was a wopping 192 lbs!!! (I was 137 lbs. pre-baby) When I came to the site I weighed 145 lbs... trying to get to 135 lbs. So far 3 lbs down - 7 lbs to go!!! Heehee! BTW, my son is 14 months right now... just FYI.

O' and just to clerify when I came home from the hospital I was around 162 lbs. So I guess, prior to MFP I lost 17 lbs. The first 20 lbs doesn't really count to me... You know - baby, fluid, etc. The first 20 was lost in a matter of hours!!! (Actually one week - my son was in NICU for a week)

Haha!!! Thanks for the encouragement and reminder that I have come a long way!!! I really appreciate that!!! REALLY!!! Thanks BEEP!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

~KB

Girl, :noway: , you are NOT cheating. You have to understand that the more weight your ticker says you've lost, the MORE of an encouragement you are to the rest of us who have lots to lose.. Put it in, Girl!!! You have EARNED it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

Good for you!

Proud Pound Loser,
    KB

Georgie Girl,

~KB

Girl, :noway: , you are NOT cheating. You have to understand that the more weight your ticker says you've lost, the MORE of an encouragement you are to the rest of us who have lots to lose.. Put it in, Girl!!! You have EARNED it.

I know this post was for KB but you made up my mind too. I posted my beginning weight as 178 when it was actually 178.8 which would round up to 179. I'm going to change my beginning weight to 178.8 and it will show I've actually lost 22 pounds instead of 21. Thanks Beep. How about you KB? :happy:

Ok. maybe it doesn't round up. It still shows 21 pounds lost. Bummer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!