Dr. Oz......does it do the same for women?

My mom had a taped episode of Oprah where Dr. Oz mentioned that a man who loses weight could possibly gain inches to his private area. :noway: Now, does anyone know if the same holds true for a woman's area?:indifferent: I'm just curious....:tongue: Oh, and I don't mean gain inches---LOL--but does it shrink???

Replies

• My mom had a taped episode of Oprah where Dr. Oz mentioned that a man who loses weight could possibly gain inches to his private area. :noway: Now, does anyone know if the same holds true for a woman's area?:indifferent: I'm just curious....:tongue: Oh, and I don't mean gain inches---LOL--but does it shrink???
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    I would hope not... :sick:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    My mom had a taped episode of Oprah where Dr. Oz mentioned that a man who loses weight could possibly gain inches to his private area. :noway: Now, does anyone know if the same holds true for a woman's area?:indifferent: I'm just curious....:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is funny. I am laughing so hard right now,!!
    * watching all the men going crazy jumping on the treadmill*

I watched that episode, and what he meant by it as men slim down the pelvic area flattens making uh...more room....:tongue:
  • OMG!!!:laugh: I am so glad that was clarified, because the audience busted out laughing and I couldn't tell what in the world he meant!!!:ohwell: Well, aren't they the lucky ones!!!
    :tongue:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    I don't know anything about Dr. Oz.....
    However, if you are wondering if you can tighten your private areas the answer is yes.
    There are special exercises to help strengthen inner pelvic muscles.
    I have discovered that working out at all can help tighten muscles that may have become weak or stretched due to childbirth, etc.
  • 2Shoes
    OMG!!!:laugh: I am so glad that was clarified, because the audience busted out laughing and I couldn't tell what in the world he meant!!!:ohwell: Well, aren't they the lucky ones!!!
    :tongue:

LOL, absolutely!! I would venture to say our pelvic area would shrink too. :blushing:
  • KrisKabob
    OMG!!! I thought you were hoping that "ours" would grow!!! GEEZZZZ!!!! Hahaha!!!:laugh:

I feel a little uncomfortable now... :blushing:

Sorry.
  • 2Shoes
    OMG!!! I thought you were hoping that "ours" would grow!!! GEEZZZZ!!!! Hahaha!!!:laugh:

Sorry.

I thought that's what she meant at first too!! Thank goodness for that edit button!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob

Sorry.

I thought that's what she meant at first too!! Thank goodness for that edit button!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAAAA!!! LMAO!!! :laugh:

Isn't that the truth... I love to be able to edit. Haha!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    HAHAHAHA!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • I don't know if you have watched anything on the Discovery Health channel, but I saw a show about obese people and this one lady couldn't even see hers!:sick: Well, I don't know what I'd want mine to do....:huh:
  • KrisKabob
    I don't know if you have watched anything on the Discovery Health channel, but I saw a show about obese people and this one lady couldn't even see hers!:sick: Well, I don't know what I'd want mine to do....:huh:

The only time I've had that problem was when I was prego... HAHAAAA!!!!!
  • I don't know if you have watched anything on the Discovery Health channel, but I saw a show about obese people and this one lady couldn't even see hers!:sick: Well, I don't know what I'd want mine to do....:huh:

The only time I've had that problem was when I was prego... HAHAAAA!!!!!
    I know that's right!!! :laugh: