Size 14 down to a size 0/2. :)

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Awesome transformation! And congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'd be interested to know what your diet is like now too.
  • debgoomey
    debgoomey Posts: 28 Member
    Wow! I just had baby number 8, yes 8! you are my new hero! Congratulations on your pregnancy, hope and prayers for a healthy baby and mama!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    holy ****. Fantastic work!!
  • dmoberg11
    dmoberg11 Posts: 39 Member
    BUMP - can't see pictures from work computer...
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Fantastic!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Wow!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss success! You look fabulous!
  • this is awesome! i started out in a very high size, and i never thought it was possible to get into a small size like that! thanks for the motivation!!! amazing job! and congrats on the new baby!!! my youngest is turning 1 today, makes me sad to see time moving by so fast.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Grats on both the pregnacy and the weight loss you look amazing.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Very inspiring! Your hubby is one lucky guy ;) You're smokin!!
  • WOW!! You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your baby #2!!
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    You look amazing! Good luck with your pregnancy!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    great and amazing job!! congratulations on the pregnancy...now that you have the formula down...your body should recover well this time.
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Awesome! You look wonderful! Congrats on baby #2:flowerforyou:
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Wow you look amazing, very inspirational!
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Amazing progress!!!
  • Did you completely do a 180 with your food intake or did you still eat what you wanted just in moderation?

To be honest, I've never changed what I ate, just how much of it I eat. I still eat out, I still have my ice cream, and I still eat junk food. Not every one can do it but I've been lucky enough to be able to eat it in moderation. I truly believe that you can eat what you want as long as you stay in your calorie goal. On the days I want to eat more, I just exercise a little more. :)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    This is what I want. Thank you for posting!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Amazing results! Congratulations on your weight loss and your pregnancy!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Wow you look fantastic!! How have you done it? I need some tips from you. Your bikini bod is aaaamaaaaaaaze.

Thanks! I started off in January eating 1,400 calories a day and playing Dance Central for at least 20 minutes a day. This helped me to lose 12 pounds in a month. I then started the 30 Day Shred in February which helped me to lose 8 pounds and 13.25 inches that month. In March I started Ripped in 30 and lost about 7 inches overall. After that, I just do random exercise/dancing and have been able to keep the weight off. I am actually eating about 2,100 calories a day now. :)

Other than going to 1400 cals. this is my new goal ^_^ we're getting a 360 for our "our family" gift. can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!