100 pounds GONE FOREVER!!!

Replies

• kareann57
    kareann57 Posts: 11 Member
    Wow, when I see stories like yours makes me want to get right in there and get with it!! You two look absolutely amazing!! Thanks for your post!! Your just beautiful!!
  • you both look amazing...congrats!!
  • You look fabulous!!! The photo of your new tiny self holding up your fat pants brought a giant smile to my face! :happy:
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Fabulous Success Story. Thank you for sharing. This is just what I needed today.
  • nastia19
    nastia19 Posts: 27 Member
    Amazing job!!! I'm really inspired!
  • rosecando
    rosecando Posts: 33 Member
    You and your DH are certainly AWSOME:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • I'm so inspired. These stories are the best possible thing to help pull me through the mehs and blahs of weightloss!!!! You both look amazing, vibrant and happy!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Amazing :)
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Wonderful! Very inspiring!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Thank you! I have had some set backs but still manage to keep plugging along with my DH :smile:

A more recent picture:
    ht2603cfu2q0.jpg
  • lisamtippie
    lisamtippie Posts: 10 Member
    You look beautiful and hubby looks great! It's amazing to see that you are both maintaining the loss as well. It makes me feel hopeful for myself! I hope you both feel very proud of yourselves and enjoy each day.
  • You are an INSPIRATION...I too am on my Journey to get from 190 to 117, but with baby steps. 1 day at a time, and learning new, healthier choices. Like last night wanted so much to grab a sweet, but chose an apple instead! Progress! 8^)
  • arhoney
    arhoney Posts: 27 Member
    "Awesome sauce"!!! Sometimes, we wonder if what we really want truly exists and you have proven that with perseverance and determination it can be accomplished. Thank you for your story and pics. Great job!!! You and your are both to be applauded .
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    You look fantastic! Love the lbd :)
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    So amazing! :smiley:
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job!
  • kristi_kleen
    kristi_kleen Posts: 2 Member
    You look Amazing!!! Great job
  • corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    This is just what I needed to read this morning! Thanks for sharing your transformation with us. You and hubby both look amazing! You are killing those black dresses...
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Wow really welldone!! Amazing xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!