11 pounds GONE !!!

Options
Hi all, I never really post anything, just cause I don't what to say, but I just wanted to thanks this wonderful site for helping me lose 11 pounds (14 more to go to goal weight!!!). This is amazing, cause I really can keep track of my food. :smile:

Anywho to all those who posted in regards to thankgiving I just wanted to wish you a happy belated thanksgiving (cause i'm from Canada, and ours was a while back) and know that I learned it's ok to indulge once in a while so you don't feel like your missing out ! The important thing is to get back on that horse the VERY next day !

Again thanks a million for the site and for allowing me to read really great post (although I never post myself!)

Cherriooos to all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• venice05
    Options
    Hi all, I never really post anything, just cause I don't what to say, but I just wanted to thanks this wonderful site for helping me lose 11 pounds (14 more to go to goal weight!!!). This is amazing, cause I really can keep track of my food. :smile:

Anywho to all those who posted in regards to thankgiving I just wanted to wish you a happy belated thanksgiving (cause i'm from Canada, and ours was a while back) and know that I learned it's ok to indulge once in a while so you don't feel like your missing out ! The important thing is to get back on that horse the VERY next day !

Again thanks a million for the site and for allowing me to read really great post (although I never post myself!)

Cherriooos to all :flowerforyou:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 11 pounds. :wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Keep it up
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Hoooorahhhh great!!!! keep going I'm following your steps!

From Montreal too! Have you checked the chicken at costco??? already backed just the breats amazing you can put them in a salad or a pita bread? they come in package of 2 and last for a long time! they are helping me a lot.

Go girl
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up! :smile:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Way to go Venice!!:happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Good stuff! Congrats from Milton, Ontario!