Yes or no .. or don't you care .. Very personal .. lol

Replies

• I shave, I can't stand having that hair. For my guy it is nice if he trims.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    All gone.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Wow...I feel overdressed. :laugh:

Short landing strip for me. I don't like to be completely shaved, but will upon request.

Prefer he be trimmed.
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    I will totally admit that I am fascinated by what ladies do with their parts- I might be the pervy lady checking people out in the locker room because it's so interesting to me. I don't really care that much about guys as long as they shower enough, and it's not like steel wool cutting me or something.

In my 20s I was a very close trimmer, but was super against brazilians because I thought it was anti-grown woman, and sort of pedophilish. Have totally changed tune over the last few years, and am lasering it off.

But downside: I don't like my daughter seeing the bareness which is hard to avoid with lack of modesty and tiny house.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    I will totally admit that I am fascinated by what ladies do with their parts.....

Me, too! Something else we have in common...
    In my 20s I was a very close trimmer, but was super against brazilians because I thought it was anti-grown woman, and sort of pedophilish. Have totally changed tune over the last few years, and am lasering it off.

I hope you are only referring to the pubic hair?

--P
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    All right, so I was only going to "trim" as you say .. but then I went a little too far and things started to go badly so i wound up shaving it all off. I am not sure I am a fan of this ..lol.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    All right, so I was only going to "trim" as you say .. but then I went a little too far and things started to go badly so i wound up shaving it all off. I am not sure I am a fan of this ..lol.

its easier if you buy a trimmer.... they make them especially for girl parts
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    This is a great question because I have always wanted to ask... How do you trim/shave?

If I use a razor I always, always get red itchy bumps and ingrown hairs- not attractive. I had tried Nair and that works but it grows back so fast, and can sting if you get it too close to certain parts. Waxing lasts the longest but it HURTS. I would love to get it lasered but right now it's not in the budget.

So what do you use?
  • jenbit
    This is a great question because I have always wanted to ask... How do you trim/shave?

If I use a razor I always, always get red itchy bumps and ingrown hairs- not attractive. I had tried Nair and that works but it grows back so fast, and can sting if you get it too close to certain parts. Waxing lasts the longest but it HURTS. I would love to get it lasered but right now it's not in the budget.

So what do you use?

Shave with the grain no against it first of all. So shave downward not upward will help get rid of the razor rash(red bumps) Using a travel eletric shavor helps as help. Make sure the is wet and use shaving cream lotion. Dry shaving bad. I had one bad experience with nair never again.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

its easier if you buy a trimmer.... they make them especially for girl parts

Love it!

c26-B001TH8Q72-f-1-l.jpg
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    I could never shave it completely because it gets itchy when it starts to grow back. I used to prefer completely shaved but these days as long as it's trimmed I don't really care.
  • jenbit

Also once you start trimming or shaving ,do it often (x2 weekly) and it will reduce itching and also work time
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    I use a "personal" trimmer from walmart (i think remington?) and it's the bomb. Even the comb setting is pretty close to fully shaved.
  • ddwin
    ddwin Posts: 78
    When with someone, I keep it trimmed and/or shaved...depending on my mood. I've not had to impress anyone in a long time though, so I've gotten lazy...haha!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    I use a "personal" trimmer from walmart (i think remington?) and it's the bomb. Even the comb setting is pretty close to fully shaved.

I may have to invest in one of these.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member

Post pics so we can all judge.

--P
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Him - a MUST is trimmed. If I wanted dental floss I would go to the dentist.

Me - trimmed, would love to wax it all off again, but that right now is a luxury I just can not afford.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Gone bye bye. Cant stand having hair there. I live in a very warm humid climate which can make hair uncomfortable. Also I like my men trimmed in that area. The rest of thier body I dont care about but I dont wanna floss with hair so if they want oral (which I love:blushing: ) they better keep it trim

Exactly this.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member

So what do you use?

Shave with the grain no against it first of all. So shave downward not upward will help get rid of the razor rash(red bumps) Using a travel eletric shavor helps as help. Make sure the is wet and use shaving cream lotion. Dry shaving bad. I had one bad experience with nair never again.

Jen! I have tried shaving some of it before to try and shape it but I always get those bumps. I tried shaving downward today and oh my gosh it is a life changer! Thank you!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    well, I feel very alone here. LOL. I'm pretty natural. I don't think I have a crazy amount of hair, but really, I guess I feel like it's there for a reason.