ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

My kitchen sink is seriously clogged and the Roto-rooter guy can't come until morning, (can't run the dishwasher either)...Plus I ran out of gas, dropped a dozen eggs and broke them all, and some kind soul has tracked MUD all over my house. It's almost 9pm where I am....I have a car with no gas in it and a kitchen I can't use...can I do this day over again?

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    My kitchen sink is seriously clogged and the Roto-rooter guy can't come until morning, (can't run the dishwasher either)...Plus I ran out of gas, dropped a dozen eggs and broke them all, and some kind soul has tracked MUD all over my house. It's almost 9pm where I am....I have a car with no gas in it and a kitchen I can't use...can I do this day over again?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    So let me get this straight. What you are trying to say is that you had a no good, terrible, awful, crummy, rotten (did I say no good?) day.

Take a deep breath...it's almost over.:smile:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    You poor thing here is a :flowerforyou: and I promise tomorrow you will get a brand new day. Did you check the trap on your sink or is the clog deeper? and couldn't you see if liquid plumber would work?
    Sorry about the eggs, I would send you some but they would be scrambled too after the post office got done with them.
    I hope tomorrow will be a fantastic day for you:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oh man!!!

you need that easy button girl!!!

hugs and deep breaths...and shots...you could use a few shots!!! so those to your way!!!
    Ali :drinker:
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    The garden hose works good! LOL I hope it gets better for you, that is until you find out some lovely soul has jammed up your plumbing with their piggy bank, playdoh, etc. LOL Better days are coming to you!:drinker: