Off Like A Prom Dress!

Hokay, so I read the boards here today, kicked the Roomba on to vacuum the house, ate breakfast, touched up my toe nails, watered plants...I think I've stalled long enough. I'm getting off the couch!

So I'm outta here! I'm going to go bike riding and try to hit some trails. If I'm back before a half hour, beat me for giving up early. If I'm not back in a day, send out a search party. K?

Anyone else motivated to get up and out with me? See ya!

11:43 AM

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hokay, so I read the boards here today, kicked the Roomba on to vacuum the house, ate breakfast, touched up my toe nails, watered plants...I think I've stalled long enough. I'm getting off the couch!

So I'm outta here! I'm going to go bike riding and try to hit some trails. If I'm back before a half hour, beat me for giving up early. If I'm not back in a day, send out a search party. K?

Anyone else motivated to get up and out with me? See ya!

11:43 AM
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    I would soooo love to bike ride. The IL weather has been garbage so I have not yet. Ride a little extra for me. Heck I will give U my calories burned.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    ill send my dogs...have a good ssafe one!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    I did it!!!

I'm back! I did...36 minutes and 545 calories!!! Yey!!!

Seeing everyone's moving about, pushed me to go today. Thanks all!
  • fatsis
    BTW. I use that line a lot when I leave work for the day.

I Have 2 little girls and in about 3 years this line is not going to seem as funny though.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

I Have 2 little girls and in about 3 years this line is not going to seem as funny though.

rotflmbo...no dear...you will not!!!

hugs!
    Ali
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    i bought a bike today, biked to the gym, lifted weights, biked home. 40 mins 415 cals. im out with you and boy did it feel good.
  • fatsis

hugs!
    Ali

My oldest is going to b 9 in a few weeks and MQ (My Queen (wife)) informed me last night that a bra and the sex talk will be needed by summers end. Depressed that my little girl is growing up I am driving in and what do I here but Steven Curtis Chapman's song Cinderalla. It is about his little girl coming home and telling him she was engaged so, he thinks back to when he use to dance with her when she was little. Now she comes to him and asks her Daddy to practice dance with her. The chorus goes something like "I danced with Cinderella" and goes on about how he danced with her b4 her husband did. I am now 6'3 249lbs of a mess:sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    I'll send ya my kids..see you in a few days hahaha!! :laugh:
  • fatsis
    I'll send ya my kids..see you in a few days hahaha!! :laugh:

Done. I love kids.
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378

hugs!
    Ali
    My oldest is going to b 9 in a few weeks and MQ (My Queen (wife)) informed me last night that a bra and the sex talk will be needed by summers end. Depressed that my little girl is growing up I am driving in and what do I here but Steven Curtis Chapman's song Cinderalla. It is about his little girl coming home and telling him she was engaged so, he thinks back to when he use to dance with her when she was little. Now she comes to him and asks her Daddy to practice dance with her. The chorus goes something like "I danced with Cinderella" and goes on about how he danced with her b4 her husband did. I am now 6'3 249lbs of a mess:sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :cry:

My daughter turned 16 in April.....and loves this song....played it for her Ol' man and they danced....and I cried....:cry: (not like she's engaged or anything...but she remembers dancing with him when she was 5 in her "BARBIE" dress......

In 2 more years I won't even be able to access her grade information...doctor information.....whatever! THE CORD WILL BE CUT! :sad: ....(IF I could save time....in ...a bottle......)
  • PrincessLaundry
    My loving husband taught me that. LOL We were leaving my parent's house one day and he yells behind us, "Well! We're off like a prom dress!"

My mother looked like this
    :noway:

My dad looked like this
    :huh:

My husband looked like this
    happy0045.gif

And here I was...
    innocent0009.gif

Oh...and my DH and I are high school sweethearts.
    tongue0006.gif
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    LMBO! I really like your use of the "smileys" to portray the whole scene!.......It's like....I could really see that all go down! Too Funny!:laugh:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Oh my gosh could you imagine!!!!! LOL!!
  • fatsis
    My loving husband taught me that. LOL We were leaving my parent's house one day and he yells behind us, "Well! We're off like a prom dress!"

My mother looked like this
    :noway:

My dad looked like this
    :huh:

My husband looked like this
    happy0045.gif

And here I was...
    innocent0009.gif

Oh...and my DH and I are high school sweethearts.
    tongue0006.gif

Does he say " I am off like a prom dress at midnight" ???
  • fatsis
    I had a buddy in college who always said "F'em...feed em fish". Sure works here in my office.
    Repent Repent Repent
  • PrincessLaundry
    i bought a bike today, biked to the gym, lifted weights, biked home. 40 mins 415 cals. im out with you and boy did it feel good.

Yeyeyyyyy! Hooray for you! Don't you just love the breeze in your face? The sun on your back...The bugs in your teeth? LOL

Me too!:tongue: