WORST NAMES EVER!!!!

Replies

• HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Another one from a medical claims person..

Human Clump.

He lived somewhere in the deep South.
  • I was a teacher...I had strange names every year! The parents really think they're naming their children unique, interesting names but I think it's cruel and unusual punishment! Here's a few...

Precious Truth
    Xerxes
    Messiah
    Mysterious
    Lil' Boy
    Sexy Lady

No lie...I couldn't make this sh** up
  • larrys2112
    larrys2112 Posts: 35 Member
    His name was Human Klumpp and he lived right here in my home town of Lake Charles, LA. Small world!

Human Clump.

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    I was at the playground with my daughter once and over heard a woman calling her daughter Jazzicka and her son Moses, weird combo
  • My ex husband processed an insurance claim for a man named Rusty Nipple
  • Another good one! Twins named Dowanna Mann and Donita Mann... why??:sick:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    My daughter's friend is a manager at a well-known fast food chain and she has a coworker named Nosmoking (NAH smo king).
    Gospel truth. I saw the birth certificate.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    His name was Human Klumpp and he lived right here in my home town of Lake Charles, LA. Small world!

Human Clump.

Wow! :laugh: Small world indeed! I spelled the last name wrong, but I remembered this gem from a job I held as a teenager in the 1970s!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    I was a teacher...I had strange names every year! The parents really think they're naming their children unique, interesting names but I think it's cruel and unusual punishment! Here's a few...

Precious Truth
    Xerxes
    Messiah
    Mysterious
    Lil' Boy
    Sexy Lady

No lie...I couldn't make this sh** up

I had Tekela and Fukela last year. Not twins, but they are sisters.
    my favorite was about 5 years ago... Moronique.
  • my company did services for a woman named Hava Weiner
  • A couple of years ago the National newspaper printed some recent unique names. Under New Zealand law babies' names cannot be offensive, too long (100 characters is the limit) or contain religious references. They are also not allowed to be self-declared titles ie Justice, Judge etc The rule also covers spelling variants, meaning Justus and Juztice also get turned down.

Anyway some of the names that had been given to children were:

Fish and Chips (twins. 1 named fish the other named chips. This is a staple kiwi takeaway here)
    No 15 Bus Shelter
    Talula does the hula

WTF!?? Are these people on? Seriously this is just cruel. I have an uncommon name which is bad enough let alone having to live with something like this. No 15 Bus shelter did crack me up tho lol
  • though the first name is unknown to me....

we have a gross funeral home (pronounced grahs).

it made me laugh the first few times.... then i just got kind of sad. :/
  • my sister is a labor and delivery nurse, a woman had twin girls, Ragina and Vagina pronounced Va-jeena)...poor little girl...
  • I was scanning the birth announcements and came across one for a set of twin girls who had been named Princess Love and Precious Child.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    my sister is a labor and delivery nurse, a woman had twin girls, Ragina and Vagina pronounced Va-jeena)...poor little girl...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuLTR7S656K1PT0T-sYCcIaroocn2WCxq7LcBzENDq0pnSPe9rg
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Albert Pujols (pronounced Poo-holes)
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    I knew a teacher named Candy Truffle. My son went to school with a boy named burrito :noway:
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    my sister is a labor and delivery nurse, a woman had twin girls, Ragina and Vagina pronounced Va-jeena)...poor little girl...

thats horrible...OMG :noway:
  • bridgettegarzonie
    bridgettegarzonie Posts: 54 Member
    Another medical claim person here!

Happy Spring Day

No joke. First name Happy. Poor kid.
  • I went to school with a January Snow, but I kind of liked that one.

Winter is coming!!