WORST NAMES EVER!!!!

Replies

• sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    A friend of mine used to date a girl named... Penny Nickels. They would call her loose change
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    I went to school with a Charmin (like the toilet paper) and a Kashier (pronounced like cashier).
  • Anita Dyck...one of my teacher's wives had that name.

I know a drag queen named anita **** lol
  • Christieson
    Christieson Posts: 36 Member
    I had a translator once called January - not so uncommon in China. She revealed that she was a twin. Stupidly, I asked what her sister's name is. "February, of course" was the reply.
  • when I was in customer service I had a customer named John Sowerbutts
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    ****thead-

Pronounced Sha-theed

My cousin is a neo-natal nurse and one of her babies she was taking care of was named this.
  • Anita Dyck...one of my teacher's wives had that name.

I know a drag queen named anita **** lol
    Seriously? What about people who's name is ****?
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    My go to is (honestly) we have a urologist named Dr. Tapper in town. His first name is Richard. And for some crazy reason, he goes by ****.

.....Dr. **** Tapper, the urologist. Damn.
  • mamasmaltz3
    I also know a Richard Peters.

They call him ****.

No joke.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    My hubby has a friend at work with the last name Kuntz.....it's pronounce Koontz, but everybody calls him by the way it looks. I use to work in a operating room and we would see some of the strangest names, Wensday, Cinderella, Marconia(yep, that's what babies first poop is called), Female(pronounced Fe-mall-ee), and there was a ton of people with names like William Williams. People at work would always go off about people naming there kids weird, me not so much. My oldest daughters name is Greenlee. We got ALOT of grief for it when she was born. I don't know why that name felt right, but it did. I do agree that some names are just awful and should have to be approved!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Had a neighbor a few years ago named Felonee. Also ****head(pronounced Sha-thay-ed) People must be high when they come up with some of these names
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Served once by a grocery store clerk whose name was "Latrina."
    My neighbor has no last name on her driver's license. Same on her other legal documents. Not exactly sure why. Her children have their father's last name.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    I went to university with a boy named Harold Dyck. Nickname was Harry. You get the picture. :laugh:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    "Nasmo King"

From what he told us, his mother was a drug addict and was rather high when giving birth. She couldn't think of a good name, so she took the first one off a sign she saw. "Nonsmoking"
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    My father was a biker and tried to name me Sin Evil, thankfully my mother put her foot down and named me Kimberly :smile:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    My oral surgeon's name was Dr. Blood. I'm not even kidding.
  • mamasmaltz3

There is a Dr. Blood in my town also. He is in family practice.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member

LOL We have a doctor (surgeon as well, I think, but not certain) here too who's name is Dr. Blood. Not sure of first name :)
  • mamasmaltz3
    I have a friend who's name is Luv Alotta. Her mom named her that because she loved her a lot. She actually had her account cancelled by Facebook because they thought it was a made up name. She had to send them a copy of her birth certificate to prove it was her real name. Not the worst name, just different.
  • The dr. who removed my tonsil's was Doctor Butcher. Geez, thanks Mom!