I am so outta here

SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
:laugh:

I'm packing up for Florida tomorrow morning to go on a much needed, never had vacation. Behave y'all and pray for me (I get a lil nervous traveling). I'll miss you all and I'll bring you back a souvenier. What would you like? (and it must be legal) I'll miss you.

:heart: Jonell

Replies

• SoupNazi
    :laugh:

I'm packing up for Florida tomorrow morning to go on a much needed, never had vacation. Behave y'all and pray for me (I get a lil nervous traveling). I'll miss you all and I'll bring you back a souvenier. What would you like? (and it must be legal) I'll miss you.

:heart: Jonell
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Cool. Florida is sooo fun.
    I will pray for you just stay away from all the college and. Senior citizen drivers (oh wait then you will just have to stay off the road) forget it. :-) Maybe you can add a shotglass to my collection but I only like really original shotglasses in places I have been, so just send me a ticket lol.
    Where in florida are you going? I bet you will have fun anywhere. Have a fantasically great time
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    well youll be safe....

Odds of dying in a plane crash are 52.6 million to 1
    Odds of dying in a car crash are 6000 to 1

Watch out for coconuts! Did you know that 150 people die a year from falling coconuts?!?

Youll be safe in the air! Trust me Im a aircraft mechanic, pilot and used to work in the airlines for a few years. I hope you have fun, get a tan for me!:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    have a great time Jonell!!! bring me back an orange! oh wait I have a few here...never-mind I'm good! Just have a blast!!! I know you all will!!! no worries girl!!! prayers and thoughts your way!

we'll miss you...NOT your ticker:mad: but definitely YOU:flowerforyou: !!!
    hugs!
    ali
  • SoupNazi
    have a great time Jonell!!! bring me back an orange! oh wait I have a few here...never-mind I'm good! Just have a blast!!! I know you all will!!! no worries girl!!! prayers and thoughts your way!

we'll miss you...NOT your ticker:mad: but definitely YOU:flowerforyou: !!!
    hugs!
    ali

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks all and behave! Here's to hoping I don't gain 50 lbs.:drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    well youll be safe....

Watch out for coconuts! Did you know that 150 people die a year from falling coconuts?!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :explode: