Happy Friday!

Happy Friday to all my brothers and sisters (and a special shout out to the Gutter Gang Posse, woot woot! :tongue: ) here at MFP.

I Love you all dearly. Have a great Day. :happy:

-J:heart:

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Happy Friday to all my brothers and sisters (and a special shout out to the Gutter Gang Posse, woot woot! :tongue: ) here at MFP.

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

I can't believe you are up so early when you stay up so late. How do you do it?? We are old, don't you know that???

;) Mornin' Sunshine!!! Have a fab day!

:heart:
    Tam
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    TGIF ! Now to run around like crazy today getting things ready for my son's bday party tomorrow. He's gonna flip when he sees his new bike :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    G'Morning!!!
  • ceo_of_5
    ceo_of_5 Posts: 9
    My Friday is coming to an end! It was a good one though ::bigsmile:

Good morning to everyone else :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    TGIF ! Now to run around like crazy today getting things ready for my son's bday party tomorrow. He's gonna flip when he sees his new bike :bigsmile:

How sweet! Happy Birthday to the little guy! :heart:

And Happy Friday fellow-Maniacs!!!! :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

oh yay! a new bike....righteous!!! hope he has a blast!!! :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    morning chickens....I've been up since 5:30 am so its sort of late morning here for me!

I hope you all have great day....heading out to work soon....much love!
    :flowerforyou:
    hugs!
    Ali
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    woohoo friday!!!! i hope everyone has a great day!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Happy Friday to all my MFP family. Have a superterrificfantabulous weekend!!!!!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Ditto to all :wink:

24167.png
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Good morning, all!

It's another gorgeous morning, here's wishing we could all share it over a pot of coffee. :smile:

:heart: Manda
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    It would be a good Friday if I didn't have an economics exam on Saturday. How rubbish is that?!

Hope you all have better weekends than me :wink:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Good Morning, everybody. My baby and I are getting ready to go out for a bike ride. It's a beautiful day here....one fit for swing sets, splash pools and popsicles. Hope it's beautiful where you are!! Happy Friday!:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Good morning, all!

It's another gorgeous morning, here's wishing we could all share it over a pot of coffee. :smile:

:heart: Manda

Oh wow. That WOULD be nice. I just take a little cream in mine.......
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Happy Friday.
    My son and I are off to the park for his "last day of preschool" party! :drinker: :drinker:
    Poor kids birthday is in August, so we're celebrating his summer birthday today and I made Ice Cream Cake Cones yesterday... all 36 of them! Wish me luck trying to get them out of the fridge in the basement, up the stairs, in my truck, to the park, out of the truck and alllllllll the way to the playground without them all toppling over!!! Yup, gonna have casualties!:sad: :sad:
    I can't believe he's going into kindergarten in Sept! How time flies!
    Have a great day. It's going to be a great one.
    :heart: Jennifer
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member

Back at cha, Sarge!!! :heart: U!!!

:smooched: KB
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Rainy day here... but it's still Friday! WoOt!

Stuck at work so not like I can do anything but listen to it and dream I was hoping laying in bed napping on this rainy day ~insert dreamy face here~

Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou: