Level 3

Replies

• Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Finish day 2 today! Much better today at doing everything than Day 1. I find that the planks with arm&legs raises are impossible if I do them Natalie/Jillian style, but I really don't think I'm doing them right Anita style. I don't feel like I'm working hard and am thinking it should be hard. I really like the supermans! Also today I'm feeling my abs for the first time since level 1 = )
  • Finish day 2 today! Much better today at doing everything than Day 1. I find that the planks with arm&legs raises are impossible if I do them Natalie/Jillian style, but I really don't think I'm doing them right Anita style. I don't feel like I'm working hard and am thinking it should be hard. I really like the supermans! Also today I'm feeling my abs for the first time since level 1 = )

I'm feeling my abs more than in the previous levels. I love level 3. I feel awesome after doing it.I think when I'm done with level 3 I'm going to go through the whole video again without the rest days just 30 days straight. Then I'm going to go to her other video.
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Sore sore!!! Side of stomach legs and arms you name it!!! Just 5 more days till I complete this challenge and cannot wait!! So far I am down 10 lbs!!!
  • Day 3 Level 3 my abs are sore and my shoulders.
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Day 1 Level 3! Finally! Had to modify most of the time but I think I actually like level 3!
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Day 6 complete ONLY 4 more days!!! Then what will I do?!?
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Just did Day 1 of Level 3. I think I like it better than Level 2. I like the ab moves, and I enjoyed adding weights to the cardio moves in circuit 2. Still don't like doing things in a plank-y position, but that's only because I find them difficult, so it's important that they're included in different forms in this level as well. Hope it's going well for all you guys :)
  • Level complete! Down 5 pounds and 10 inches overall. Pretty good for 30 days of torture! Now am going to try Ripped in 30.
  • day4 level 3..
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    Just finished L3D2....I was soo sore before I started that I almost didn't so it! But I powered through and I feel soo much better! I imagine as I climb stairs tonight at work the pain in my legs will flair back up...but hey...that's what motrin is for right!! Off to shower and get ready for work!
  • I'm loving level 3. I sweat like a *kitten* in church but I love it
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    I'm loving level 3. I sweat like a *kitten* in church but I love it
    Funny thing, I've been to church with a *kitten*... really not nearly as much sweating as you'd think. But then, she understood the message. ;)
  • I'm loving level 3. I sweat like a *kitten* in church but I love it
    Funny thing, I've been to church with a *kitten*... really not nearly as much sweating as you'd think. But then, she understood the message. ;)

I was just being silly.
  • juang3
    juang3 Posts: 212 Member
    I never thought level 3 would hurt soo bad!!!
  • day 6 level 3
  • redstilletto
    redstilletto Posts: 16 Member
    Day 8 level 3 can feel a real difference on my clothes although the scale not moving so much. Have lost 3 inches o far around my waist and the rest a inch or a bit more.
  • today will be my day 9. only lost 4 lbs but 2 inches from waist so far,
  • Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Level 3, Day 4 for me today. I've been super busy the past week and couldn't fit it in. Today was the first day after 8 days off. It hurt. It hurt real bad. Hopefully I'll keep it up now and get straight through to the end.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Just finished the challenge! In typical last-minute fashion, I completed it on December 15th, even though I started on Nov. 1...

But the MOST IMPORTANT thing is I finished it! For the first time I saw an exercise challenge all the way through to the end :-D

I lost 2 kg (about 4.4 lbs.) during the time, and I'll take my other measurements tomorrow morning before I start eating for the day hehe. And I'll take some after photos, too, but I'm not sure if I expect to see any changes. We'll see! But I feel good, so even if the changes over the last 45 days aren't very visible, it's just a step on my journey to being healthier and looking/feeling better.

One thing I've learned is that even though I think this is an effective program, I NEED more variety in my workouts. I think for the new year, I'm going to aim for calories burned or time spent exercising goals each month. This way if there's a day I just don't want to do Jillian (or whoever,) it will be easier for me to find motivation to do something else, as long as I'm doing something.

Thanks for being there to help me on the tough days, everyone! I hope we continue to motivate each other in 2013, in another challenge, or just as MFP friends :-D
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    I finally made it to level 3. I know the challenge is "officially" ending but I'm gonna keep going. Level 2 was tough!! Those V-raises where brutal!