Can it really be true?!!!!

I am sooo excited today! Weighed my self this morning and I lost another pound! I know one pound doesn't seem like a lot to many but it is a big thing for me because it is the first time in 6 1/2 years ( my second child's birth) that I have been under 150 lbs!! I don't even know how it is possible as I have been sick this week and my treadmill collected dust. But hey..I'll take it!!! I still have a long way to go but have to say MFP is amazing..I am finally seeing results..and feeling them!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    I am sooo excited today! Weighed my self this morning and I lost another pound! I know one pound doesn't seem like a lot to many but it is a big thing for me because it is the first time in 6 1/2 years ( my second child's birth) that I have been under 150 lbs!! I don't even know how it is possible as I have been sick this week and my treadmill collected dust. But hey..I'll take it!!! I still have a long way to go but have to say MFP is amazing..I am finally seeing results..and feeling them!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is wonderful! Congrats on your success! And 1 lb is NEVER a small thing!! That is hard work and you accomplished it!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

-Tami
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Congrats to you girlie!!!!

YOU GO GIRL! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Hooray for LML79! Way to go!
    I also lost one pound this week after gaining for several weeks! One pound is something to celebrate!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Oh man!!! you are the newest rockstar!!! lol....you are doing amazing!!! so proud of you!!!

hugs and woo to the hoo!!!:drinker:
    ali
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    good for u! keep up all the hard work!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    GREAT news!!!!
    Keep up the good work

Kim
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    one pound is a lot. its a sign of success. you are on the right path.:drinker:
  • LML79
    Thanks for the congrats girls! :heart:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
  • LML79
    :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: