Okay, darn it

SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
So I have been gone awhile....now I'm back....

I feel so left out! Since when did all these cliques form???? I feel like I'm in high school or something and need to compete. WTHeck.
I can only imagine what the newbies feel like......:frown:

Replies

• SoupNazi

I feel so left out! Since when did all these cliques form???? I feel like I'm in high school or something and need to compete. WTHeck.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    You can join the Gutter Gang Soup, I love ya. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    You can join the Gutter Gang Soup, I love ya. :wink: :bigsmile:

:blushing:
    Well, garsh.....can I?
  • sgtinvincible
    Welcome to the outcasts.

:bigsmile:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Gutter Gang Soup

Great name! What's required for membership? :tongue:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Haha, is the gutter gang for people who don't mind the TMI threads? Maybe it has to do with my field of study, but I'm pretty much impossible to offend or disgust :laugh:
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Have you seen how many people read those? They keep me entertained for sure!!!!:laugh: Hey Soup...:wink:

:heart: Janell
  • sgtinvincible
    Haha, is the gutter gang for people who don't mind the TMI threads? Maybe it has to do with my field of study, but I'm pretty much impossible to offend or disgust :laugh:

Welcome to the family!

LOL

To be honest, I don't know how we kinda all became such a clique, we are all just good friends. Just hangout with us in Chat etc.

Also, just so you know, the big secret is that Manda and I have decided to persue a relationship. Yep it's true. More on that some other time. :laugh:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Welcome to the gutter gang!
    i love my family :heart:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member

Welcome to the family!

LOL

To be honest, I don't know how we kinda all became such a clique, we are all just good friends. Just hangout with us in Chat etc.

Also, just so you know, the big secret is that Manda and I have decided to persue a relationship. Yep it's true. More on that some other time. :laugh:

Ooh la-la! I met my bf on a forum actually...2 years later, we live together :laugh: I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    I wanna join the gutter gang!!!

Does this help? :devil: :smokin: :drinker: :devil: :smokin: :drinker:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member

how does one apply?

:ohwell:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842

how does one apply?

innuendos and smutt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh wait n/m I just like reading that
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

Welcome to the family!

LOL

Jeesh! J, I go to bed and it all comes out. See, I haven't been SUCH a big mouth about it! (I just think it's sweet and tease you that's all!)

And Soup, we're not so much a clique.....just buddies!! J is like my brother and Ali like my sister!! Hehe And I think Manda, Lauren and some others are becoming like that too. It just amazes me, the support I have found on here. Not only for my weight-loss journey but for other aspects of my life.

I :heart: you guys!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member

how does one apply?

innuendos and smutt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh wait n/m I just like reading that

Take not of the Nutjobs post and view the mention of the shower head.....things like that will make you a member of the gutter gang FAST!!! LOL!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

:laugh: ditto
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I am not apart of any clique you can come sit by me and whine :laugh:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member

ooohhh lala is right! I met my hubby online! =oP
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member

:laugh: ditto
    Ditto from me too!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!! You just gotta jump right in Girly!!! That's what I do - elbows flying and all!!! Haha!!!

No cliques on MFP!!! We are DEF NOT in High School... Pre-School maybe!!! :blushing:

Hahahahahaaaa!!! Just join in Soup-y-Soup!!! :heart: ya!!!

~KB