Summer Trips

Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Anyone going anywhere fun over the summer???

We're gonna be going to Hot Springs, AR, but not until October. Probably lots of weekend mountain trips though. :drinker:

How about ya'll?? :smile:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Anyone going anywhere fun over the summer???

We're gonna be going to Hot Springs, AR, but not until October. Probably lots of weekend mountain trips though. :drinker:

How about ya'll?? :smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Going to Odessa Texas the week after next....I'm certainly not going there to meet anyone from MFP....nope, that would be ridiculous....totally ridiculous....:indifferent: ......
  • Shannon023
    Going to Odessa Texas the week after next....I'm certainly not going there to meet anyone from MFP....nope, that would be ridiculous....totally ridiculous....:indifferent: ......

hmmm...well what kind of fun could you have there???? hmmmm.....innocent0009.gif
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Jamaica at the end of June.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member

Yea right. Manda break out the rubber sheets and gerbils.

(Christmas Vacation quotes 2 days in a row)
  • Shannon023
    Jamaica at the end of June.

JEALOUS!!!!!!

How wonderful!!! :heart:
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    We're flying our plane up to Oshkosh, WI for a big fly-in in July.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Yea right. Manda break out the rubber sheets and gerbils.

(Christmas Vacation quotes 2 days in a row)

DARN!!! Sounds like the itinerary has already been leaked....
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    We are going home to Ontario for 2 wonderful months! 1 in toronto to spend time with my fiances family, and 1 in ottawa to spend time with my family. It's not quite a week in the tropics but there's nowhere I'd rather be :flowerforyou: A year away is much too long!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I'm going to North Carolina this summer on a business trip.

:bigsmile:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    9 days in Wildwood/Cape May, NJ. I can't wait:drinker:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    going to..... my new in ground pool, as soon as we buy the house. Other then that, I'll have about a dollar three eighty (as my dad used to say) to go on vacations for the rest of the year. That pool's gonna cost like 2 grand to clean and shock! Ouch.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Back to my stompin grounds... sunny California, Ventura County, beaches with COLD water, cool breezes and hot sun
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    nope, no where , although I may be living at the splash pad with my son and daycare kiddies. And I have 1 glorious week in August off with no daycare kiddies, ahh I will be sleeping in past 6 am wooha
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Up to Huntsville, Ontario (Canada) for our annual getaway on Lake Peninsula. It's an all inclusive family resort where you can all sorts of things or absolutely nothing and lay on the beach. Someone to cook, clean and wait on you all week long!!! Can't get any better than THAT!
  • rayneenie
    rayneenie Posts: 177 Member
    Home Yay! :bigsmile: on tuesday actually Can not wait to see that baby:love: he is soo big! I am so excited.

Hope everyone else has a great summer:flowerforyou:
  • nelleybelley
    nelleybelley Posts: 53 Member
    We are flying to North Carolina to visit the in-laws on June 13th. I am hoping to squeeze in a trip to the beach while we are there- but its doubtful.

Then my sister is getting married on July 19th, so I will be spending about a few weeks in Kentucky (near Louisville) for a few weeks helping her get everything together. This wedding is my big motivation- I refuse to be the "fat" sister in the wedding.
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    I'm going camping for the first time to different campsites across Ontario, yaaaay! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    We are flying to North Carolina to visit the in-laws on June 13th. I am hoping to squeeze in a trip to the beach while we are there- but its doubtful.

Then my sister is getting married on July 19th, so I will be spending about a few weeks in Kentucky (near Louisville) for a few weeks helping her get everything together. This wedding is my big motivation- I refuse to be the "fat" sister in the wedding.

In in-laws live in KY. Beautiful area! :love:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Going to New Smyrna Beach, FL last week in August! CANT WAIT!!!

Shannon023... did you see my post??? I forgot to put the "023" on it!!!