IT MUST BE FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
WE ARE ALL VERY GOOFY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BLASTING LATIN REMIX CD AND CLEANING THE HOUSE, WATERING THE LAWN... HOSTING A BABY SHOWER FOR MY DAUGHTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIRTY DIAPER GAME, HERE I COME!!!!! :laugh:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    WE ARE ALL VERY GOOFY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BLASTING LATIN REMIX CD AND CLEANING THE HOUSE, WATERING THE LAWN... HOSTING A BABY SHOWER FOR MY DAUGHTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIRTY DIAPER GAME, HERE I COME!!!!! :laugh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Have a great shower. Dirty diaper game is the best!!
    TGIF
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

Do I wanna know what this dirty diaper game is? :laugh:

I haven't been to a baby shower in years so I'm clueless.... well... I'm clueless on most other things too :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Aww babies! My best friend will be here tomorrow for my son's birthday party and bringing her new baby. Aww I just love huggin and oogling her :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    ANNETTE...TURN DOWN LA MUSICA.....okay...whew...good jams but dam girl...you like it all loud! lol

hey girly I'll be thinking of you tom! have a wonderful shower....so tell us what will your very cool grandmother name be....I'm thinking...giam....grams is a mamasita!!!! eeeeooooiiiii!!! lol sizzle!

hugs and :heart:
    ali
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member

I haven't been to a baby shower in years so I'm clueless.... well... I'm clueless on most other things too :laugh:

You melt choc candy bars in diapers and they have to guess by sight. It is funny-we had one lady (she was in her 70's) lick it because she couldn't guess it. It was tooooo funny
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070

You melt choc candy bars in diapers and they have to guess by sight. It is funny-we had one lady (she was in her 70's) lick it because she couldn't guess it. It was tooooo funny

erm.... I'm sure glad I missed out on that game! :laugh: