• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    I want to stay here and play on MFP...

stupid job.

:grumble:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    *pat pat*

You have to go to work honey, if you don't, you can't be my sugar momma. :wink:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I'm being really bad. I'm at school right now :bigsmile: teehee
  • DBranchaud, you're not being as bad as I am. I'm at work. I'm getting paid to be on MFP instead of actually working. Luckily, things are quiet enough that I don't really have anything to do. But still . . . lol
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Yeah, I'm at "work" (internship=no pay) :grumble: But I have nothing to do, so I sit on MFP all day! lol. At least the hours are counting towards my last week of school! :bigsmile: ONE WEEK LEFT! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Yeah, I'm at "work" (internship=no pay) :grumble: But I have nothing to do, so I sit on MFP all day! lol. At least the hours are counting towards my last week of school! :bigsmile: ONE WEEK LEFT! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

WOOHOO!
  • Jenna423

WOOHOO!

Yeah, I'm SO excited! This working full-time with no pay crap is getting old! :mad: At least I have entertainment sitting on MFP all day! lol :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Awwww! We don't want u to go either :( But I guess u gotta *sniffle* Luv ya girl! :)
    *hugs*
  • apdoxies
    apdoxies Posts: 57
    LOL I'm at work too, but today is the students' last day. Right now they're watching "Tarzan" and I'm on here.. LOL
    I'm so lazy! I've had them taking stuff down in the room & cleaning out lockers. AHHH...nothing like Summer Break!
  • Jenna423
    LOL I'm at work too, but today is the students' last day. Right now they're watching "Tarzan" and I'm on here.. LOL
    I'm so lazy! I've had them taking stuff down in the room & cleaning out lockers. AHHH...nothing like Summer Break!

That was always the best day of my LIFE! LOL :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    This chicka is at work too.....lol. Wow, we're productive, aren't we??

:bigsmile:
  • Jenna423
    This chicka is at work too.....lol. Wow, we're productive, aren't we??

:bigsmile:

Very! :devil:
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    THIS IS YOUR BOSS SPEAKING!!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK TO WORK...HEHEHEH :devil:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    I am in the middle of transferring to Norfolk, VA!

I have like 120 days of leave, so I am going to NOT work until 20 July! ~wink~
  • Manda86

:grumble:

care to share???
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    I dont wont 2 work
    I want 2 mfp all day.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

yes I'd like dibs on a few of those hours Tim!!!....pretty please w/ sugar on top..oops wait that's off limits...w/ um...salad...on......top.....ugh that just ruined my chances...I KNOW IT!!!:grumble:

hope you enjoy your leave time ....I know I sure would....sigh!

:flowerforyou: hugs!
    Ali
  • Manda86
    I dont wont 2 work
    I want 2 mfp all day.

you and me both, brother!
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503

I miss military life SOOOOOO much!