Funny thing just happened!

I was half way to the gym when I realized that I had not changed into my sports bra. I still had my reg. one on. Not gonna get much running done in that thing. Black eyes are a b#@ch!!!LOL. Ok now off to the gym well supported!!!LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    I was half way to the gym when I realized that I had not changed into my sports bra. I still had my reg. one on. Not gonna get much running done in that thing. Black eyes are a b#@ch!!!LOL. Ok now off to the gym well supported!!!LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    LOL! I've done that.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Keep those girls supported - for sure!!!:glasses: (<--- to hide the bruises)
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member

Bras and shoes are important to running. Dont have spikey/strappy pumps on do you?

:laugh: LOL have a good work out.
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    I was just at the gym watching tv and jamming to my music..... I looked up at the tv which had this haunted show on. I was watching it for a moment, then looked down to see my heart rate.... looked back up and saw this scary face pop out!

I screamed!

In the middle of the gym! LOL! Over a silly program. Well, needless to say, the other girls in the gym got a good laugh along with myself.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    I did that a couple of weeks ago - even asked my hubby to bring me a sports bra (the kids had a class I didn't have time to turn around). He said it wouldn't really be that big of deal - it's not like there's much there :tongue: :grumble: (Obviously no black eyes for me while I'm running - probably even without a bra at all!)