What are you up to for the weekend?

We are driving 4 hours to go and see my honey's cousins for a graduation party. I love them! They are sooooo sweet.

What are you up too?

Replies

• kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    We are driving 4 hours to go and see my honey's cousins for a graduation party. I love them! They are sooooo sweet.

What are you up too?
  • nopogal
    nopogal Posts: 162
    Starlight Run to kick off the annual Rose Festival!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Going to a play with a friend (I'm soooo hoity-toity :smokin: ) then I'll be Shannonrella & catch up with the household chores on Sunday.

Have fun at the party! :flowerforyou:
  • My boyfriend and I are going to dinner and a movie tonight then Typhoon Lagoon (Disney water park) tomorrow :smile:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Working...

Well, mostly NOT working... but you get the drift.
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Friday Night (every other friday) pizza and movie with the kiddies here at home , tomorrow my 7 yr old's birthday party (his bday was tues.) Sunday.prolly cleaning up all the mess from the party. :bigsmile:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Going to a play with a friend (I'm soooo hoity-toity :smokin: ) then I'll be Shannonrella & catch up with the household chores on Sunday.

wow... at first I read "Going to play with a friend"..

woot woot!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member

woot woot!
    That's what I read!.. Whoops.. sowwy!
  • BlazinEmerald

woot woot!

LMAO that's exactly what I thought it said and didn't even give it a second look :laugh: :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Seeing Cirque tomorrow night, and before that I'll either go to dinner or to the VA Safari Park/Natural Bridge Zoo, depends on the weather. I'm so excited! My bf surprised me with the Cirque tickets...he always gets the best presents!
  • Healthier_Me
    Well, it's my birthday on Sunday.. hubbz wants to do a BBQ with HIS friends at the park or at their house... they're not mine!
    I don't talk to them, I don't go to their house...
    I am not going to leave my house and go to someone elses house.. no friggin way.

Anywho.... I will be doing nothing.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :happy: Celebrating my husband's birthday all weekend and lots of random shopping trips, I'm sure!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Well, it's my birthday on Sunday.. hubbz wants to do a BBQ with HIS friends at the park or at their house... they're not mine!
    I am not going to leave my house and go to someone elses house.. no friggin way.

What if you invited your friends and had a HYUGE bbq party? On my bday, none of my friends could come because it was our spring break, so all of my bf's friends came lol....I didn't care, I wasn't sober :laugh: :drinker:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    I loooove Cirque! How sweet of your BF.

I've got two dates today, one tomorrow, and one on Sunday. Viva la match.com!

No more coffee dates -- now it's all about the batting cages, bike rides, and hiking! I figure if I'm gonna be out there, I might as well make it somewhat active.
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Starlight Run to kick off the annual Rose Festival!

How cool!
  • BlazinEmerald

Aww Joanna kick him in the shin. Then pick those pretty girls up and go out for a day of fun with them! They always know how to make mom feel special :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member

What if you invited your friends and had a HYUGE bbq party? On my bday, none of my friends could come because it was our spring break, so all of my bf's friends came lol....I didn't care, I wasn't sober :laugh: :drinker:

hey Jo Jo if you do that....ah can I come????!!!!

I'll bring a really yummy healthy macaroni salad and the makin's for some killa cosmos!!!
    lol just throwin it out there for ya! lol:bigsmile:

hugs!!!! Oh make sure you reciprocate on his bday...fair is fair...girls all over...maybe a sex and the city theme LOL...oh I'm feeling wicked sowwy!:ohwell:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Happy Hour tonight after school, then maybe a little bowling.
    Saturday I'll probably come to work to clean/pack my classroom.
    Sunday my hubby and I might see "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay". Yessss!
    Then, cleaning/packing the house.... Less than 2 weeks til we move!
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member

woot woot!

LMAO that's exactly what I thought it said and didn't even give it a second look :laugh: :laugh:

Me too! Apparently none of us can read. :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    I'll just do something with the girls.. maybe grab one of his charge cards and get somethin pretty.