ASHY BINES DIET

Has anyone tried Ashy Bines...?!

So tempted to buy it last night but I didn't. I've seen the forum on Facebook... But it doesn't tell you what the diet is made up of.

What exactly do you eat? I know it's "Clean Eating" which is like cutting out salts, eating only healthy lean proteins and leafy greens. etc etc.

But just wondering HAS ANYONE TRIED IT!?!!!!!

Should I buy it??

Replies

• kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    I wouldnt buy it. It was on a current affair that people didnt get information, didnt get access to forums etc...sounds like a scam to me.
  • jaxg1234
    jaxg1234 Posts: 27
    Yeah I heard that as well!

But the sucess stories on Facebook Page make me wonder lol.

Thanks though.
  • Don't buy it, for you can get it for free!! One of the 'anti Ashy Bines' facebook groups has uploaded the diet plan.. well it's more of diet guidelines. Way too restrictive to sustain in my opinion but if you are interested have a look:

http://www.facebook.com/ashybinesbikinibodychallengeisawasteofmoney/photos

The album is called FREE Ashy's Clean Eating Guidelines 001
    There is also an album with some of her recipes in it.
  • It's just a clean eating diet! Nothing special about it. Don't waste your money! It's not as if Ashy is actually a professional or has any training. Her program is simply based on common sense.
  • jaxg1234
    Thanks so much!!!

I was just curious about it.

Lucky I did not buy it!!!!
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    I downloaded it (didnt want to waste money on it) and it was a big let down. Really dont know what all the fuss is about! Obviously people will lose weight eating clean and exercising!!!
  • jaxg1234
    Yeah, but the Facebook page is convincing with all the success stories.

Thanks guys
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    I wondered about that too. She's a fake. She goes on about how she doesnt drink alcohol and stuff and has photos on her page of her getting boozed with her mates! It's basically a list of clean foods to eat. A real rip of. Glad I never got sucked in!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    If the diet is just clean eating...then just...eat clean...Why even bother downloading some diet? Makes no sense...
  • georgie_lou
    You're also paying for 24/7 support from Ashy...although any questions you have she replies "Google it babe"
  • lol BABE! !
  • georgie_lou
    Yeah lol....REAL professional!! And she has been busted on her site BLATENTLY plagerising work as her own. Google Ashy Bines Scam...heaps of info haha
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    Bump
  • mydarkdesirex
    mydarkdesirex Posts: 5 Member
    I agree, it's not worth buying. She tells everyone to google it because she has no nutritionist/fitness education and tells people that things like lettuce are full of sugar and to avoid them.
    My weightloss plan is with Ditch the Diet, actual forums with trained nutritionists and counsellors to help with not just weight loss but psychological part of eating. They really helped me overcome my binge eating.
  • It is a huge scam. I have created a Causes campaign with all of the information needed to know why it is one. Your support would be much appreciated!

http://www.causes.com/causes/1002137-ashy-bines-australia-s-leading-clean-eating-diet-plan-scam?ctm=home
  • I got the Total Body and Health Transformation program from www.GlobalHealthRenegade.com
    As far as I am concerned it's amazing as it has really opened up my eyes to a lot of the hidden things in foods and what I thought were good foods but are not.

It covers everything from goal setting, self-esteem, boosting metabolism to meal portions and frequency. It has full 7 day meal plans for both meat eaters and vegetarians with the complete recipes for all meals as well as the shopping lists for them.

It goes right into exercise and has exercise plans for outdoor, indoor and gyms so no matter where you like to train you have exercises to train.

It also covers supplements which was a huge eye opener for me. Anyway for me this program was priceless as for the first time as far back as I can remember I feel great and am at my goal weight. This is because it educates you on improving your health for life and as an added bonus of this the weight falls off.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    I got the Total Body and Health Transformation program from www.GlobalHealthRenegade.com
    As far as I am concerned it's amazing as it has really opened up my eyes to a lot of the hidden things in foods and what I thought were good foods but are not.

It covers everything from goal setting, self-esteem, boosting metabolism to meal portions and frequency. It has full 7 day meal plans for both meat eaters and vegetarians with the complete recipes for all meals as well as the shopping lists for them.

It goes right into exercise and has exercise plans for outdoor, indoor and gyms so no matter where you like to train you have exercises to train.

It also covers supplements which was a huge eye opener for me. Anyway for me this program was priceless as for the first time as far back as I can remember I feel great and am at my goal weight. This is because it educates you on improving your health for life and as an added bonus of this the weight falls off.

Looks like she's making a pretty penny off of common sense. The OP can get all that advice for free right here on MFP and with a little dedicated googling.