I am in women's health!

2»

Replies

• SophieSLP
    SophieSLP Posts: 107 Member
    Whoa! Frame that puppy!
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Congratulations! You've worked hard to be where you're at, and it was a pleasure to read about it.
  • That's awesome!! I look forward to reading the article.
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Congratulations!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Awesome! You look GREAT! How do did you do it, I mean get into the magazine, and do they pay you anything at all? I was trying to do something for Mcdonalds on healthy eating, as I eat there a lot, their healthier fair, to promote healthy eating there, but I don't know how to go about it?! Any suggestions? I have been eating healthy there for 2 years!
    Thanks,
    Denise
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing, indeed.
    Just curious: were you warned in advance that they would change some things, and did they ask for permission to do so?

Congratulations from me too

but I'm also curious if you ever did squats on a tractor tyre on a beach before the photo shoot, or is it an accurate representation of how you met your goals?

Yes I actually did tons of workouts on the beach, and we used tires all the time for squats and such... it was so fun!
  • Awesome!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Congrats!
  • that is so awesome! i didn't see this post until today.
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    That's awesome! I'm nine months post baby.. but still have work to do! I didn't start until 5 months after baby came though. :S I'm 5'9", started at 186 this summer. barf! 159... plateau for 3 weeks now... ugh.
    That is so flipping awesome that you landed a spot in the mag though!!
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Thanks all... it was a really fun shoot, lots of pics, however only one makes the article !
  • Omg!!! I read this when I got mag in the mail! Congrats!! Woo hoo!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    SWEET!!! Congrats!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Congratulations! How did they find u
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    oh wow , how exciting!
    good for you :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    awesome! every woman's dream! :)
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    That's SWEET!! Congrats!!
  • WTG!!!! That's such an epic NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!