The Challenge Is Here

2»

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Im doing good, cant compalin. Ive been not able to work out in the am, which has me working out in the evening so now I have to get back on schedule. I hoep u are having a great day!
  • I'm doing good my friend is coming over tonight to work out with me. Which is totally awesome because I have been slacking. Glad I have someone to hold me accountable now :) I think we will do something Jillian Michaels related or swap out treadmill/punching bag intervals.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Hello ladies! You will have to please excuse my absence...it is finals week for school and I have been beyond swamped with studying and trying to write papers. I will start with the daily challenges on Monday so for now please keep the chatter going and let us know how your first week has been!
  • Hello ladies since Krys is studying for finals(good luck girl) I will give a challenge for everyone till Monday when Krys is back.

Would like to see everyone try and get their 8 cups of water in .... and 100 of something ... Jumping jacks, crunches, squats ... you pick daily

I have got my water down already today and will be working out when I get home

so double check for me today
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Hello everyone, I forgot to weigh in again this morning. I put a rinder on my phone so I won't forget. This week I've been getting in some kinda workout. If I'm brave I'll do 2. It's been going great, so far..

I better get my water down since that the challenge. And I'll be doing 100 squats.

Good luck to all!
  • I am working on my 8 cups now :drinker: I have a huge water bottle that holds 8 cups(kohls) it helps me. Last night I went with 50 squats alternating legs and 50 bicep curls. I will say I did do them while I was cooking dinner since I worked out with my friend already. Wanted to squeeze them in. :smile:

Tonight we are doing JM's Level 1 30DS but I will also throw in a 100 of something ... maybe I will make my friend do them with me :devil: hehe

So question of the day: What exercise programs or schedule do you follow now?
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    I attend Zumba 2x/week and weight train 2 days/week. I'm not following any particular program, but I do use the BodyGospel DVD collections on the days I can't make it to Zumba or need an extra workout.
  • Right now I do random exercise dvds but tend to lean towards 30 Day Shred. I love zumba and when I have the extra money I take a class. Come January I will be doing Jillian Michaels Body Revolution with my friend 3 days a week
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Well, I am up 0.5 as of this morning. I think that this is probably due to not feeling great for the last 3 days and making a few poor choices in combination with not working out. I know that I can get back on tract and be down by next Friday. I did have a bit of an NSV last week that I wanted to share.

So I bought a dress for a wedding that is next weekend at the beginning of November. It fit like a glove and I was worried about it not fitting for the wedding. Well fast forward to last weekend when I had a lasy minute event to go to so I was just going to wear that dress. Well I put it on and it didn't fit... It was litterally falling off of me. Yay in terms of working out over November boo cause now I have to buy a new dress for next weekend ;)

Keep it up ladies, I know we can rock it going into 2013

Sarah
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Well, I am up 0.5 as of this morning. I think that this is probably due to not feeling great for the last 3 days and making a few poor choices in combination with not working out. I know that I can get back on tract and be down by next Friday. I did have a bit of an NSV last week that I wanted to share.

So I bought a dress for a wedding that is next weekend at the beginning of November. It fit like a glove and I was worried about it not fitting for the wedding. Well fast forward to last weekend when I had a lasy minute event to go to so I was just going to wear that dress. Well I put it on and it didn't fit... It was litterally falling off of me. Yay in terms of working out over November boo cause now I have to buy a new dress for next weekend ;)

Keep it up ladies, I know we can rock it going into 2013

Sarah

Great Job!!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Is this still the spot we weigh in?