What are you up to for the weekend?

2»

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Seeing Cirque tomorrow night, and before that I'll either go to dinner or to the VA Safari Park/Natural Bridge Zoo, depends on the weather. I'm so excited! My bf surprised me with the Cirque tickets...he always gets the best presents!

That's awesome!! We saw La Nouba while in FL and another Cirque in Boston.. amazing stuff I tell ya!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Seeing Cirque tomorrow night, and before that I'll either go to dinner or to the VA Safari Park/Natural Bridge Zoo, depends on the weather. I'm so excited! My bf surprised me with the Cirque tickets...he always gets the best presents!

That's awesome!! We saw La Nouba while in FL and another Cirque in Boston.. amazing stuff I tell ya!

I can't wait! This one has a rock n roll theme, so I'm interested to see what they'll do with it. We watched the little video on their web page...amazing! I love the mix of artistry and athleticism.
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    CHORES!!! NEED I SAY MORE...UGH! :ohwell:

* I am having my little sisters Bridal shower here next week!
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    :flowerforyou: The last friday of every summer month is a concert on our town square. We usually picnic---yummy foods and beverages, sit on blankets and listen to the tunes. But tonight we're eating at a fav restaurant on the square....great food and awesome wine list :drinker:
    This is one of my most fav things to do....gonna start now with a glass of wine!!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Going to finish painting my kitchen and dining room that I started last weekend. :noway: I hope :laugh:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Sex in the City party!!
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Tonight:
    sex and the city girls night out:heart:

Saturday:
    Belmont music festival :glasses:
    making dinner for my parents and my brother who's home form college.:bigsmile:

Sunday:
    shopping for new clothes for my college reunion next weekend
    laundry:sad:
    running 6.25 miles:huh:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Hopefully winning a trailer:drinker: