Dream about you

Last night I had a dream with a lot of you in it! I was at an amusement park with sarge and joanna and we were meeting up with a lot of you guys. It was so real! I woke up and wanted to hang out with all of you! I guess I spend too much time on here :tongue:

Replies

• Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Last night I had a dream with a lot of you in it! I was at an amusement park with sarge and joanna and we were meeting up with a lot of you guys. It was so real! I woke up and wanted to hang out with all of you! I guess I spend too much time on here :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559

Haha, that's awesome.

I would love to go to an amusement park with you guys....

*hmmm.....maybe one day....*
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Was I there?? LOL Like the Scarecrow????
  • Smilineyes
    Was I there?? LOL Like the Scarecrow????

Yeah you were there!!
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Someone else had that dream too, :laugh: Fit Georgie Girl
  • Smilineyes
    Someone else had that dream too, :laugh: Fit Georgie Girl

Haha that's crazy! :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Sounds like a fun dream, I doubt that I was there....I think my amusement park days are over . Unless I can ride with the kids on the kiddie rides:happy: I'll babysit :happy:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Sounds like a fun dream, I doubt that I was there....I think my amusement park days are over . Unless I can ride with the kids on the kiddie rides:happy: I'll babysit :happy:

:huh: I knew I was totally grown up when i realized I liked It's a Small World with my kids more than The Big Bad Wolf at Busch Gardens.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    oooo I hope I was there!!! lol

sounds like a really cool dream....:flowerforyou: