Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Adding excercise to diary

chen234chen234 Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
I am new to this site and trying to update my Excercise diary. When searching under cardio for certain types of excercise i,e jogging, swimming, sit-ups it brings up a list of items and the one that I want but I cannot select any of them? the only options available are 'excercise not listed' or 'create your own personal excercise'?? This also happened when adding food to my diary. For instance I searched for Kellogs cereal and it bought up the red berries one that I wanted. I clicked on the drop down but no option to add it?? only to add something not listed

Am I doing something wrong or is this a gliche in the system

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• chen234chen234 Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I am new to this site and trying to update my Excercise diary. When searching under cardio for certain types of excercise i,e jogging, swimming, sit-ups it brings up a list of items and the one that I want but I cannot select any of them? the only options available are 'excercise not listed' or 'create your own personal excercise'?? This also happened when adding food to my diary. For instance I searched for Kellogs cereal and it bought up the red berries one that I wanted. I clicked on the drop down but no option to add it?? only to add something not listed

Am I doing something wrong or is this a gliche in the system

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  • sanlin20sanlin20 Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    You probably did not click the right buttons. If you click on an "Add Exercise" under Exercise Diary, you should see either Add Cardio Exercise or Add Strength Training Exercise. Type in the exercise name or key word ('bicycle' for instance) and click on the green button "search." That should give you a list of bicycling exercises. Click to highlight the appropriate one and click another green button "add exercise."
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    Chen - you also might not have javascript enabled in your browser. Our site requires javascript.

If you're using Internet Explorer, you can try following the instructions on this site to turn on javascript:

http://gsaauctions.gov/brow_details/IE6instr.htm

Hope that helps.