18 months ago today I was paralyzed. ---Pics.---

Replies

• kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Amazing story - thanks for sharing & inspiring others!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Wow, just wow. Your story is amazing. You are such a inspiration! You never gave up and that speaks volumes of how bad you wanted it. Congratulations on your huge milestone! I hope you have many more years of happiness and being healthy! =)
  • What an amazing journey! You are a huge inspiration!
  • what a journey !!!!!!!!!!! you are such a strong person !! with Christ all things are possible !!!
  • Isaanne
    Isaanne Posts: 41 Member
    I am in awe of you and appreciate you posting again, so I could read this again. It puts so much into perspective! You are smiling in all of your pictures and it makes it look easy but nothing about what you and your family went through could have been easy. Hard work and perseverance. Your family is wonderful and lucky to have a wife and mother who takes care of herself so well. Congratulations!!!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    wow congratulations! Im sorry that it was such a tragic even that brought you to this but you've accomplished so much!! you are truly an inspiration!! thank you for sharing!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    What an amazing story! I am so proud of you!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    What a truly amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us! Yes you are proof that you can do whatever you put your mind too.

You look incredible!!! Great Job
  • Amazing!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    You are so inspirational! So very proud of you and so happy for you! You have a great new chapter in your life!:flowerforyou:
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing this! You are inspiring like so many have stated. Very proud of you and keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    I love the pics of proof of your determination and change! Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    It was your story in your profile that made me friend you in the first place. I still find it so inspirational!
  • herrshiro
    herrshiro Posts: 17 Member
    This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing your pictures and story. I am sure you will inspire many and help them on their journey!
  • Wow. This is exactly what I needed to see this morning - that it CAN be done. I'm so amazingly proud of you. You are the very definition of strength. I can't stop saying 'wow"!
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Amazing! So inspirational!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful!!! What an amazing thing you have done for yourself, well done! :drinker:
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm happy for you!!! Great job... you're looking great :)
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    You're an a true inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on your success. You truly look fantastic!
  • A-mazing!

...and .... yeah... Amazing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!